Smart Buildings Project Manager - Building Technologies - Austin, TX
Business Unit: Region Americas
Requisition Number: 234049
Primary Location: United States-Texas-Austin
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Associate's Degree / College Diploma
Travel Required: No
- Collaborates across business units with stakeholders, providing thought leadership, and driving day-to-day implementation of our analytics strategy.
- Designs, coordinates, and implements analytical business and technology solutions to support audit and innovation initiatives.
- Displays strong communication, interpersonal, and leadership ability across all levels coupled with effective problem solving, conceptual thinking & analytical skills.
- Domain specialist: serves as knowledge expert in support of Navigator during sales cycle: demonstrations, RFP responses, pricing, presentations.
- Works closely with internal portfolio and research & development stakeholders to document and prioritize feature enhancements, bugs or requirements.
- Interviews client stakeholders for desired dashboard requirements, gains consensus among stakeholders, reconciles against Navigator capabilities and documents design prior to construction.
- Leads customer training and conducts client facing presentations
- Configures Fault Detection & Diagnostic (FDD) tools, provides FDD discovery and mapping reporting, activates FDD rules, analysis of rule faults and proactive
- Configures Navigator to meet the customer’s requirements, creates nodes and meters per client’s requirements
- Knowledge of common HVAC and electrical building systems, energy management or energy efficiency systems
- Bachelor or Associate degree
- Ability to work independently
- Up to 10% travel may be required
- Specialized skill training/certification may be required
- Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
- Bachelors or Associate degree in Electrical or Mech. Engineering and 3+ years of applied work experience
- 1+ years Business Intelligence software or analytics experience
- 1+ years Software as a Service experience