Financial Analyst 4
Business Unit: Ultrasound
Requisition Number: 234063
Primary Location: United States-Washington-Issaquah
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Senior level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 10%
Financial Analyst IV
Global PLM Finance team supports R&D activities of Siemens Healthineers Ultrasound Business Area. We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced individual to join our team to support Ultrasound R&D team to maximize their impact of product development activities. The position is a great opportunity to demonstrate leadership capabilities while working closely with the Ultrasound R&D management team and global R&D team. The position requires excellent communication skills in English, strong attention to detail, organization skill, can-do attitude, cultural sensitivity, and a solution focused approach to complex problems.
The successful candidate will proactively develop and execute processes for organizing and reporting information, create and develop methods to address process improvements, and have an ability to monitor and forecast financial projections of the Ultrasound R&D projects and cost center expenses. It is critical that this successful candidate establish and maintain relationships with a variety of people in different roles / levels and physical locations.
This position will report to the Senior Director of Finance, PLM.
· Support R&D projects as a representative from finance community at PSG (Project Steering Group).
· Support planning project budget with project managers, control and monitor project expenses, maintain EAC (Estimate at Completion) tool, provide monthly forecast, update various project reports, support creation of finance related document such as purchase requisitions and asset forms.
· Financial reporting throughout project duration to ensure milestones are met, and budget adjustments being made are within the boundaries of the budget or with plausible reasons with financial analysis.
· Analyze impact from the EAC adjustments when necessary and share findings with a project manager and PSG to drive actions for improvements.
· Plan, monitor and manage R&D cost center expenses and assets
· Generate and manage requested reports, such as R&D tax credit report, resource management reports, and compliance related reports.
· Lead and coach PLM Finance team activities such as asset management and preparation of various reporting.
· Organize and implement a tracking mechanism for an improved and transparent process.
· Initiate and/or lead resolving operational issues, as and when needed.
Education: Bachelor Degree in Finance or Accounting from an accredited institution
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
· Minimum of 8 to 10+ years related experience in various financial reporting functions
· Excellent analytical skills with ability to define core problems and opportunities
· Leadership skill to involve, influence and coach others
· Excellent written and verbal communication with not only with native English speakers but also with people with ESL (English as Second language)
· Strong collaboration skills and ability to work with people from different background and functions
· Flexibility and adaptability to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment with excellent time management skill
· Expert in MS Excel and MS PowerPoint