Service Coordinator - Bellevue WA
Business Unit: Field Operations
Requisition Number: 234095
Primary Location: United States-Washington-Bellevue
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Entry level
Education Required Level: High School Diploma / (GED)
Travel Required: 5%
The Siemens Building Technologies Division is the North American market leader for safe and secure, energy-efficient and environmentally-friendly buildings and infrastructure. As a technology partner, service provider, and system integrator, Building Technologies has offerings for fire protection; life safety; and security as well as building automation; heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC); and energy management. Since 1995, Siemens has helped to modernize nearly 7,000 buildings worldwide, including important American landmarks such as World Trade Center Memorial, Times Square Building, Carnegie Hall, Walt Disney World and the Mount Vernon Estate.
For more information, please visit:
Serves as the main point of contact for all service customers to ensure customer expectations are met.
Proactively follows up with customers after completion of service visits.
Manages decisions regarding the scheduling and movement of staff and materials.
Schedules and dispatches field labor force to meet customer needs and expectations based on the nature of the call (urgency, contractual obligations, available resources, and customer needs).
Supports material procurement for customer part sales (pricing part sales, processing orders, and invoicing) as well as internal requests in support of Service projects.
Performs invoicing for Service Time & Materials calls.
Effectively utilizes SAP in the delivery and management of service activities: opening service calls, supporting and scheduling planned preventive maintenance visits, updating customer information, creating purchase orders.
Delivers outstanding customer service.
- Required education: High school diploma, state-recognized GED, or state-recognized high school proficiency.
- Required experience: Administrative support experience relevant to the type of service provided by Siemens, or a building technologies field professional interested in this type of office role.
- Required travel: 5%
- Other requirements:
- Strong customer service skills.
- Good verbal and written communications skills in English.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritize workload.
- Knowledge of accounting principles.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office.
- Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the Unites States, and will not require employer-sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Experience in Service Call dispatching.
Building Technologies industry experience
Siemens is a globally diversified engineering powerhouse: an opportunity such as this one can open doors to engineering practices and businesses new to you, preparing you for a great future with potential in so many types of fields—sustainability, energy, medical technologies, to name a few—in almost any location you ever dreamed of exploring.
Excellent health, dental, and vision plans with many options from which to choose.
All employees receive Life Insurance, Short and Long Term Disability coverage.
401k match dollar for dollar up to 6% of gross salary.
Education and tuition reimbursement programs available.
Extensive product training and professional career development.