PreSales Solutions Consultant NX – East Coast, US
- Engage with customers to gather business and technical requirements, determine business needs and architect appropriate solutions within the Engineering and Design domain
- Utilizing advanced knowledge of customer business needs, engineering and manufacturing processes, industry best practices and competitive
- differentiation, prepare and deliver compelling demonstrations of NX software solutions to customers in support of selling efforts.
- Critical contributor within Engineering and Design sales process
- Maintain excellent knowledge of Aerospace and Defense industry
- This candidate will be responsible to establish and build a trusted advisor and credible business and technical consultant relationship with clients and sales executives
- Oversee and guide the client in the selection of appropriate solutions and suites of technology
- Gather and advise the customer in the definition of high level business and technical requirements
- Provide guidance and mentoring on the technical capabilities and business value of their current and proposed Engineering and Design Siemens solution portfolio
- Develop and deliver presentations, demonstrations, proof of concepts, proposals and business and technology status reviews (e.g., TRBs, MRBs)
- Develop a strong high-level knowledge of the entire breadth of Siemens' digital enterprise product design and manufacturing portfolio
- Manage customer technical queries and coordinate the resources that respond
- Support account managers and pre-sales resources in defining and executing on sales opportunities
- Construct meaningful collateral for client requests for information
- (RFI, etc.), proposals (RFP, RFQ, etc.), demonstrations and proof of concept exercises
- Good understanding of the Aerospace and Defense industry
- Record and distribute results of client meetings and subsequent agreements
- Document and share best practices and customer success stories within the vertical, BU and across the PL organization
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
- BS/BA in an engineering or design related discipline
- 1+ years of NX experience
- 5+ years of hands-on technical support experience in Engineering and Design space, which includes doing the proof of concepts, defining the requirements and scope of Engineering and Design Solutions deployment, as well as being part of the selection process.
- 5+ years of recent engineering and design methods and processes experience.
- Excellent verbal group presentation and written communications skills
- Self-starter, motivated and able to work with a minimum of direct supervision.
- Experience leading and managing teams of technical and business consultants from within, and outside of their formal organization
- Must be open to an average of 30% travel, almost exclusively domestic
NOTE: Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
- 3+ years of NX experience
- 2 + years of successful expertise in digital enterprise space.
- Experience as a pre-sales consultant in the Engineering and Design space
- Recent experience applying advanced knowledge and experience (product, industry, professional, technical) in the Aerospace and Defense industry
- Proven record of ability to present technology solutions in front of groups while incorporating specific selling techniques.
- Comfortable with MS Windows and loading and configuring enterprise Apps
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)