Siemens HealthineersBusiness Unit:
Strategic Corporate AccountsRequisition Number:
United States-Pennsylvania-MalvernAssignment Category:
Full-time regularExperience Level:
Senior levelEducation Required Level:
Bachelor's DegreeTravel Required:
At Siemens Healthineers, we are passionate about enabling healthcare professionals to deliver high quality patient care, and to do so affordably. A leading global healthcare company, Siemens Healthineers continues to strengthen our portfolio of medical imaging and laboratory diagnostics, while adding new offerings such as managed services, consulting, and healthcare IT services – as well as further technologies in the growing market for therapeutic and molecular diagnostics.
Siemens Healthineers develops innovations that support better patient outcomes with greater efficiencies, giving providers the confidence they need to meet the clinical, operational and financial challenges of a changing healthcare landscape.Job Description:
The Vice President, Federal Accounts will manage a Federal team of approx 10 employees across the U.S. This senior management leadership position within the Siemens Federal Government business includes our Imaging, Laboratory Diagnostics and Service verticals, as well as newer growth areas of Enterprise and Digital Services. In today’s healthcare environment, the government is seeking cost-effective, efficient and high quality solutions as an enabler of their ability to provide the best diagnostic and treatment options for our war-fighters and veterans.
This role requires take-charge leadership to drive continued growth in market share, mind share and profitability in the federal accounts and reports directly to the Senior VP of Sales, Strategic Corporate Accounts within SHS AM NAM.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Profitable growth of volume and sales revenue – responsible to achieve market share gains through leading the Federal Sales Team and all Federal Sales activities in adherence to government procurement policy coupled with innovative thinking for effective price/positioning of current products, identification of unserved markets, understanding of government environmental factors and sales channel optimization. Leadership of all growth opportunities; establish and expand upon relationships with existing and potential customers and Key Leaders in the Government; leading all Siemens activities to achieve a high level of customer satisfaction in the Federal market.
• Cross-business unit initiatives - Responsible for identifying future trends, and developing and leading the execution of strategic and tactical plans that grow Siemens Healthineers installed base especially in newer areas of Enterprise Solutions and Digital Solutions. This requires leadership across the matrixed organization – nationally and globally – to gain buy-in for implementation of the unique Federal Customer needs in other parts of the organization.
• Employee and Team Development – Leading the Siemens Healthineers Federal Organization as well as providing leadership to the Sales organization to achieve the Federal Business and Sales targets. Attract and retain the most talented individuals in the industry to strengthen the organization. Provide the leadership, training, and coaching to develop individuals and grow their careers.
Knowledge & Experience
• Typically 10-15 year of successful sales and marketing experience in medtech.
• Extensive experience managing multiple exempt-level employees and/or other managers
• Extensive knowledge of the Federal Government buying processes across the three key verticals
• Experience in major Healthcare Imaging organization, in both sales and sales management strongly preferred.
• Demonstrates advance understanding and application of management approaches for work direction, motivation, and performance management.
• Demonstrates and applies advanced knowledge of strategic planning, cross-functional business practices, and operating procedures for a major functional area.
• Demonstrated ability to form relationships and collaborate with senior management in field sales organization & global headquarters
• Must be able to travel 75% or more as required