Cybersecurity Assurance Director
Business Unit: Controlling and Finance
Requisition Number: 234176
Primary Location: United States-New Jersey-Iselin
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Senior level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 80%
Are you passionate about cybersecurity? Do you want to have direct and real impact in the world around you? How about a role which gives you insight into how state of the art products address security? – Products diverse enough to make Siemens a leader in the global marketplace.
Siemens is looking for cybersecurity assurance manager to be part of a team which performs continuous cybersecurity evaluation and improvement within Siemens. Cybersecurity within Siemens is taken incredibly seriously and this is reflected in our taking a leadership role in the Charter of Trust (https://goo.gl/RhFWNV) – a commitment from some of the largest companies in the world to prioritize and address cybersecurity as part of modern digitalization.
Within this Siemens corporate function, our Leadership Development Program, your role as manager of cybersecurity assurance will give you the opportunity to travel the world and help Siemens in addressing cybersecurity throughout our products and infrastructure. You will collaborate with teammates from around the world and also be given the opportunity (option) to broaden your horizon by participating in different topics such as project audits, operational audits and others. You will also be given the opportunity to interact with senior level business leadership. Our goal during your time is to build your leadership skills and prepare you for your next level.
- Plan, scope and guide team members during audit engagements - including identifying business and technical risks.
- Evaluates and guides team members in preparing engagement tasks.
- Using strong written and oral communication skills to help but technical risks in a business context that makes it easy for senior business leaders to buy-in to cybersecurity.
- Experience building and managing relationships with senior (C-Suite) management.
- Experience in developing reports which are clear, concise and impactful.
- Customizing approach to cybersecurity evaluation (audit program).
- Guide team members during their efforts in performing technical penetration testing and process evaluations of various business units infrastructure and products throughout Siemens. This includes conceptualization and prioritization of cyber-risks.
- Review work products to ensure that they are relevant to task at hand and have high quality.
- Provides timely status updates and reports. Ensure escalation of potential issues, findings and risks, and actively seeks clarification from senior leadership as necessary.
- Facilitates and fosters an environment and process where written and verbal feedback to team members are prioritized and done in a constructive way. Previous experience with direct reports is necessary.
- Contribute to global project planning, administration, budgeting and staffing.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- At least Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science / Engineering or similar field of study. Masters highly preferred.
- 5-10 years of relevant security experience - technical penetration testing in a professional environment.
- Proven ability to work with teammates with various skillsets to achieve a common goal
- Demonstrated thought process and ability to keep infrastructure/products security central to daily efforts and in line with business risks.
- Ability to align technical efforts with business impact/risks.
- Curious enough to foster a team environment where probing questions and challenging the status quo is encouraged.
- Able to articulate technical details and risks to business contacts.
- Comfortable with complexity and able to grasp technical concepts easily.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
Certifications such CISSP, CISA, CISM etc. very beneficial. If no certifications, ability to gain relevant certification within one year is necessary.