Staff Test Engineer – Syngo Dynamics: Cardiology image review and reporting software
Business Unit: Services
Requisition Number: 234231
Primary Location: United States-Michigan-Ann Arbor
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Senior level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: No
At Siemens Healthineers, we are passionate about enabling healthcare professionals to deliver high quality patient care, and to do so affordably. A leading global med-tech company, Siemens Healthineers continues to strengthen our portfolio of medical imaging and laboratory diagnostics, while adding new offerings such as managed services, consulting, and healthcare IT services – as well as further technologies in the growing market for therapeutic and molecular diagnostics.
Siemens Healthineers develops innovations that support better patient outcomes with greater efficiencies, giving providers the confidence they need to meet the clinical, operational and financial challenges of a changing healthcare landscape.
For more information, please visit:
Staff Engineer – Syngo Dynamics: Cardiology image review and reporting software
Siemens Medical Solutions, SYNGO R&D US Cardiology Team, has an opening for a staff test engineer in the area of cardiology image reading and reporting software. The cardiology team delivers trend-setting cardiology software applications for medical image analysis and reporting used worldwide by cardiologists and other medical professionals. Our successful syngo Dynamics product line is in use at 4 of the top 5 cardiology hospitals in the US as ranked by the recent US News & world report. http://health.usnews.com/best-hospitals/rankings/cardiology-and-heart-surgery
Our diverse team of Engineers plays an integral part in the product lifecycle, providing input to the design, as well as development and execution of tests for the syngo Dynamics products. Become part of a team committed to providing our clinicians with the highest quality software that supports patient-centric care. The syngo Dynamics enterprise level solution comprises servers, thick clients, web clients and mobile device clients.
BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field.
· Participate in team-driven software development, conduct range of software testing activities including design and execution of automated and manual test cases.
· Provide technical expertise and design input to agile team.
· Verify and Validate new tests, test systems and solutions
· Understand test related challenges from the customer perspective and close the gaps to be able to solve those challenges.
· Continually look at technology space while bringing innovation into test methodologies and strategies related to manual / automation testing.
· The ideal candidate needs to demonstrate strong interpersonal skills and be an effective communicator – both verbal and written.
· Candidate must have experience in Integration, System, and Acceptance testing as well as a broader understanding of software engineering concepts and alternative methodologies.
· Ability to work in a collocated agile team or lab environment.
· Ability to prioritize and manage multiple efforts in parallel.
· Strong troubleshooting and debugging skills
· Experience in DICOM, HL7 and medical imaging is a plus
· Prior Healthcare IT, clinical, or healthcare quality experience is preferred.
· Experience with Visual Studio testing tools and Team Foundation Server (TFS) is preferred.
· Minimum 7+ years of successful experience