Provide third level instrument support primarily for the Atellica Solution, with potential secondary support for ADVIA
Chemistry, Dimension or Dimension Vista product lines.
Provide highly technical escalation support via the Global Service Management System for all Incident and Potential
Product Problems escalated to the Headquarters Support Center for internal and external customers. Support focuses on the hardware, software and application aspects of the system, but frequently requires a high level of understanding of the system to create specialized investigations for investigating product conformity.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
· BS / BA in Engineering, Clinical Laboratory Science, Chemistry or other related sciences
· Understanding of clinical laboratory operations (not required but highly encouraged)
· Proven troubleshooting and analytical skills
· 3+ years experience in the Healthcare industry
· Small team participation / leadership
· Strong Customer Service skills
· 5% up to 20% travel possible
Position would be filled at a Tech Support 3 or 4 depending on the experience level of the successful candidate.
Location based out of: Can potentially be based out of Flanders, NJ, Tarrytown, NY, Walpole, MA or Glasgow, DE sites.
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.