Sr. Global Marketing Manager, Digitalization
Business Unit: Laboratory Diagnostics
Requisition Number: 234262
Primary Location: United States-New York-Tarrytown
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Senior level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 20%
Enabling country organization’s effectiveness on marketing and selling Diagnostics IT products through organizational development and training certifications.
Developing customer reference sites & generating proof points for Diagnostics IT and Automation portfolio of Siemens Healthineers.
Creating & rolling out effective cross-portfolio marketing tools and collateral.
Empowering Siemens Healthineers’ market presence with embolden messaging around Diagnostics IT capabilities.Responsibilities
- Drive and execute the global Diagnostics IT marketing plans and sales programs within the countries.
- Lead cross functional global commercialization teams to drive country readiness in order to launch and effectively promote Atellica Diagnostics IT products.
- Conduct country and regional product trainings for the assigned products.
- Support countries with developing local deployment strategies, positioning, differentiation, and targeting of Atellica Diagnostics IT products in the local segments.
- Support countries with identification and deployment of complementary local 3rd party companies to address niche local requirements, in alignment with global portfolio strategy.
- Work with local country business management to create and promote strategic reference sites for automation and Diagnostics IT.
- Develop global tools supporting sales engagements for Diagnostics IT, providing targeted positioning and differentiated messaging of the proposed solutions in the respective market segments.
- Effective communications with regions, countries, key opinion leaders, end-users.
- Collaborate with all members of the headquarter global Business Area teams such as Strategy & Business Development, Product Portfolio Management, Marketing Management, Business Management, and Marketing Communications.
- Active market and industry trend analysis, along with deep product competitive assessments:
- Sense customer needs and market trends.
- Continuous customer interactions to validate and refine market targeting and sales approach.
- Analyze competitors’ portfolios and products.
- Create effective competitive sales tools with continuous improvements to stay current with the market trends.
- Support of VIP presentations, tradeshows, and industry events.
Proven experience in driving commercial success.
Demonstrated ability to collaborate cross-culturally.
Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to develop strong relationships with key global stakeholders and business partners.
Knowledge of the clinical laboratory industry.
Deep understanding of the clinical laboratory’s workflow and role of automation and IT in improving process.
Ability to understand technical IT requirements, and translate into solution offering’s benefits.
Preferably detailed knowledge in at least one of the following business functions:
Global Product Management / Marketing Management, Healthcare Consulting, Enterprise IT Sales or Service.
BS/BA in related discipline, or advanced degree, where required, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Minimum 5 years of industry experience.
Approximately 20% travel required.
Experience in enterprise IT sales or service, covering network solution architecture and system design.
Experience in healthcare workflow consulting, or IT technical service engineering.
Experience with one or more of the following technologies are preferred: EHR/ EMR/ HIS, LIS, Middleware, HL7/ASTM, Data Analytics etc.
MBA is preferred but not required.
Certification in Lean Six Sigma.
Experience with ‘systems’ business model (versus ‘product’ business model).