Service Treatment -LA
Business Unit: Process Solutions
Requisition Number: 234291
Primary Location: United States-Louisiana-Broussard
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Senior level
Education Required Level: High School Diploma / (GED)
Travel Required: 60%
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationally for more than 165 years. As a global technology company, Siemens is rigorously leveraging the advantages that this setup provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets, the Company is organized in eight Divisions: Power and Gas, Power Generation Services, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Mobility, Digital Factory, Process Industries and Drives, and Financial Services.
Siemens Process Industries & Drives helps customers increase productivity, safety, reliability, efficiency and time-to-market for plants and processes with innovative, integrated technology across the entire lifecycle. With a deep understanding of individual market segments, Siemens helps customers respond quickly and confidently to new market requirements and challenges, strengthening their competitiveness.
For more information, please visit:
Siemens US Talent Acquisition
- Leads semi-complex equipment installation, trial runs, investigative tests, repairs and overhauls.
- Crew leader (4-6 team members) for semi-complex temporary equipment installation on or offshore.
- Manages all project documentation for temporary equipment.
- Leads customer training on semi-complex products and services.
- Leads employee training on products and services.
- Performs & manages semi-complex maintenance on equipment, testing of equipment, and completing documentation/QAQC of all installations, inspections, maintenance and repair work.
- Participates & or leads in responding to semi-complex service or systems calls.
- Leads assessment of semi-complex product/equipment performance, based on field data, and recommends modifications and/or improvements.
- Responsible for successful project completion.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Valid Driver’s License
- 5 Years Industry Experience
- Experience in 14 C & Safe Charts
- Experience in Managing or Leading Team
- Experience in GOM standards
- Proficient in MS Word & Excel.
- Knowledge/ Experience in Water Filtration
Remove if Vehicle plan not included:
Individual must possess a valid Driver's license in good standing.
Individual must be at least 21 years of age in order to participate in the required Siemens vehicle plan.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- O & G Production background
- Knowledge with Auto-CAD
- MS Project