Digital FactoryBusiness Unit:
Product Lifecycle Management-PLMRequisition Number:
United States-New York-RochesterAssignment Category:
Full-time regularExperience Level:
Mid levelEducation Required Level:
Bachelor's DegreeTravel Required:
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationality for more than 165 years. As a global technology company, Siemens is rigorously leveraging the advantages that this setup provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets, the Company is organized in nine Divisions: Power and Gas, Wind Power and Renewables, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Mobility, Digital Factory, Process Industries and Drives, Healthineers and Financial Services.Job Description:
The Siemens Digital Factory Division offers a comprehensive portfolio of seamlessly integrated hardware, software and technology-based services in order to support manufacturing companies worldwide in enhancing the flexibility and efficiency of their manufacturing processes and reducing the time to market of their products.
For more information, please visit: http://www.siemens.com/businesses/us/en/digital-factory.htm
As part of the Learning and Adoption Services organization, you will:
• Performs administrative duties for one or more mid-level leaders and department professionals. Is knowledgeable of company policies and procedures. Has some access to confidential information. Regularly exercise discretion and judgment in their work. Work requires some analysis and use of initiative and independent judgment. May make contacts with individuals both inside and outside the company relaying information that is highly sensitive or confidential. Operates under minimal supervision.
• This role will be in support of the Learning Services Organization.
• Employee will report to Joe Condon, Director of Learning Services, Americas.
Overall responsibility - what will the person have to accomplish in this role:
• Responsible for HR functions for team (hires, terms, transfers),
• Services Contractors (PRs, POs, Invoices, Accruals), eRealm workflow,
Details of very specific job tasks and functions:
• Enter hires, terms, transfers into SAP
• Enter Contractor Purchase Reqs into SAP
• Reconcile Contractor Invoices, complete service entries
• Maintain Contractor Accruals
• Process eRealm workflow
• Maintain Project Quality Assurance through reports and working with team
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
• At least 5 years administrative/office manager experience
• Possess MS Office skills (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, and SharePoint)
• Be familiar with Communication Tools, internet, and SAP
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Have excellent organizational skills, problem solving, good communicator, and work independently with little supervision
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the Unites States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United