Business Unit: Consulting
Requisition Number: 234458
Primary Location: United States-Florida-Orlando
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 80%
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationally for more than165 years. As a global technology company, Siemens is rigorously leveraging the advantages that this setup provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets, the Company is organized in eight Divisions: Power and Gas, Power Generation Services, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Mobility, Digital Factory, Process Industries and Drives, and Financial Services. Our support functions are split into two organizations, Corporate Core and Corporate Services. These organizations provide essential services to better enable responsible and profitable growth.
For more information, please visit:
We are Siemens Management Consulting (SMC), the top management strategy consultancy for one of the world’s most innovative engineering and technology companies. Our mission is to inspire and transform Siemens businesses worldwide and launch talent into senior management roles. Join us and discover where your talents could take you.
The United States is the world’s largest economy – and the largest market for Siemens. That's why it is the home to some of Siemens’ global headquarters such as Oil & Gas or the software business. Our consultants have been supporting Siemens in the Americas as part of international project teams for many years. Since 2018, they've also been working locally from our new office in the sunshine state Florida.
Our Orlando team, comprising international and local talent, is helping to shape the future of the American market for Siemens, advising on growth and innovation, digitalization, M&A, government and society as well as regional strategies.
- Analyze markets and competitors; develop recommendations for our clients
- Conduct client interviews and facilitate workshops
- Help develop top management presentations
- You'll gain exposure to all areas of Siemens businesses and top management to help progress your career.
A career at SMC means you'll see the real-world impact of your thinking from day one. Join us and start shaping your future today.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
- A Bachelor’s Degree, ideally in business, engineering, natural science or IT
- At least one relevant internship in strategy consulting, a renowned industrial enterprise or start-up
- Relevant international experience of several months (study abroad/internship) is a plus
- Outstanding analytical and conceptual skills
- Highly effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to travel approximately 80%