Technical Support Technician 3
Business Unit: Services
Requisition Number: 234466
Primary Location: United States-Delaware-Newark
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Associate's Degree / College Diploma
Travel Required: 5%
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationality for more than 165 years. As a global technology company, Siemens is rigorously leveraging the advantages that this setup provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets, the Company is organized in nine Divisions: Power and Gas, Wind Power and Renewables, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Mobility, Digital Factory, Process Industries and Drives, Healthineers and Financial Services.
With 45,000 employees Siemens Healthineers is one of the world’s largest suppliers of technology to the healthcare industry and a leader in medical imaging, laboratory diagnostics and healthcare IT. All supported by a comprehensive portfolio of clinical consulting, training, and services available across the globe and tailored to customers’ needs. So that more people can have a life that is longer, richer, and more filled with happiness.
For more information, please visit: http://www.usa.siemens.com/healthineers
• Maintains a high level of technical expertise in clinical laboratory practice while supporting our Vista systems
• Exhibits characteristics and behaviors which support Siemens Mission, Vision and Values
• Creates an open and supportive environment
• Demonstrates enthusiasm and commitment to Siemens Corporate and TSC goals
• Achieves customer satisfaction through timely follow up and appropriate troubleshooting skills
• Leverages team abilities to best serve the customer
• Works collaboratively with team members and counterparts in other parts of the organization to develop and implement action plans to resolve customer technical issues
• Accurately documents and communicates complaints within Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics regulatory and departmental guidelines
• Achieves customer satisfaction through timely follow-up and appropriate troubleshooting and soft skills
• Appropriately escalates customer issues to next level support and helps drive timely resolution
• Manages communication of customer account activity to field teams to ensure a consistent response to customers
* Strong technical, computer and typing skills required.
* Exceptional phone, communication and documentation skills are essential to success;
* A good attitude with a "can-do" approach must be apparent in all communications.
Medical Technologists with strong computer background are encouraged to apply; new graduates from the Med Tech and/or computer science programs at University of Delaware are encouraged to apply.