Administration and Operations Coordinator
Business Unit: Healthineers (HC)
Requisition Number: 234473
Primary Location: United States-North Carolina-Cary
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Associate's Degree / College Diploma
Travel Required: 5%
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationality for more than 165 years. As a global technology company, Siemens is rigorously leveraging the advantages that this setup provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets, the Company is organized in nine Divisions: Power and Gas, Wind Power and Renewables, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Mobility, Digital Factory, Process Industries and Drives, Healthineers and Financial Services.
With 45,000 employees Siemens Healthineers is one of the world’s largest suppliers of technology to the healthcare industry and a leader in medical imaging, laboratory diagnostics and healthcare IT. All supported by a comprehensive portfolio of clinical consulting, training, and services available across the globe and tailored to customers’ needs. So that more people can have a life that is longer, richer, and more filled with happiness.
For more information, please visit: http://www.usa.siemens.com/healthineers
Siemens US Talent Acquisition
Job Description Template
Customer Service Representative for Operations of Training Center Americas.
Job functions include the following:
- Support and maintain all Operations related activities for TC Americas.
- Provide Reporting and Analytics of TC Operations.
- Ensure operational readiness of training related activities.
- Provide customer support regarding training registration, curriculums, availability, etc.
- Provide reporting and analytics of Operations Performance.
- Manage orders and fixed asset planning, processing and expediting.
- Manage all billing/reporting in SAP for training delivered.
- Manage all Learning Management System functions.
- Follow all global business processes.
- Manage all training event releases.
- Deliver field training as needed.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- College degree or equivalent knowledge in accounting, business or IT.
- Strong knowledge and experience with Microsoft office tools, including MS Excel
- Strong ability to work as a team and provide support to customers.
- Strong ability to learn new skills and tools quickly.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Experience or knowledge of Business Intelligence or analytics tools.
- Experience in administration or operations of 3-5 years.
- Experience or equivalent knowledge of general accounting principles.