Sr. Sales Executive - Security Solutions & Service Sales - Grand Rapids, MI
Business Unit: Field Operations
Requisition Number: 234527
Primary Location: United States-Michigan-Wyoming
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 10%
The Siemens Building Technologies Division is the North American market leader for safe and secure, energy-efficient and environmentally-friendly buildings and infrastructure. As a technology partner, service provider, and system integrator, Building Technologies has offerings for fire protection; life safety; and security as well as building automation; heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC); and energy management. Since 1995, Siemens has helped to modernize nearly 7,000 buildings worldwide, including important American landmarks such as World Trade Center Memorial, Times Square Building, Carnegie Hall, Walt Disney World and the Mount Vernon Estate.
For more information, please visit:
Sales Representative – Security
Deliver value through cultivating existing relationships and creating new customers with Siemens Security Solutions and Service. Be the front line seller who drives sales, identifying and generating opportunities for different kinds of customers. You will foster client satisfaction by maintaining regular customer contact and managing customer expectations. You will develop customer relationships through self-marketing to new and existing customers in the consulting, contracting, and end-user markets. Furthermore, you will develop and maintain service contracts and services to the customer base. You will provide education of Siemens products through technical presentations. You will maintain, and provide reports and opportunity status using our customer relationship management system as input on forecasting of opportunities.
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of the market place, customers and decision influencers, across the region, segments and verticals within the region.
- Identify new business opportunities to grow in new markets or adjacent segments and develop business plans along with “go to market” strategies that help pave the way for long term profitable growth.
- Design solution and service programs to meet the customer requirements and provide best overall value.
- Collaborate with the other sales divisions team to plan, target and acquire new projects and accounts.
- Develop a strong operational working relationship with the other sales teams to leverage their existing sales channels and opportunities.
- Ability to drive business in both to both the end user customer as well as through the standard construction channel.
- Develop and deliver a strategy to drive Siemens manufactured products into the market.
- Develop and deliver a strategy to drive the Siemens SiCloud remote system management offerings to the market.
- Direct sales responsibility for the full range of security products, systems and solutions in assigned territory and will work with the team to help drive sales synergies for the key growth initiatives, drive execution plans for key segments and verticals, further develop existing accounts and relationships as well.
YOU MUST HAVE
- Extensive experience within a Sales role within the Security or LV field, ideally within the Construction industry
- Bachelor’s Degree
- A proficient understanding of key sales principles and best practices
- Excellent team and communication skills
- An ability to take initiative and work with limited direction
- An ability to influence across a broader organization
- An ability to influence customers, while maintaining healthy relationships
- Significant experience in selling products and services
- Deep technical expertise
- Understanding of the Siemens value proposition as well as the competitive landscape
- Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
- Must be at least 21 years old with a clean and valid driver’s license; must meet eligibility requirements to drive a Siemens company vehicle.