Business Unit: Point of Care
Requisition Number: 234568
Primary Location: United States-Indiana-Mishawaka
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Associate's Degree / College Diploma
Travel Required: 5%
At Siemens Healthineers, we are passionate about enabling healthcare professionals to deliver high quality patient care, and to do so affordably. A leading global healthcare company, Siemens Healthineers continues to strengthen our portfolio of medical imaging and laboratory diagnostics, while adding new offerings such as managed services, consulting, and healthcare IT services – as well as further technologies in the growing market for therapeutic and molecular diagnostics.
Siemens Healthineers develops innovations that support better patient outcomes with greater efficiencies, giving providers the confidence they need to meet the clinical, operational and financial challenges of a changing healthcare landscape.
Seeking a highly motivated and results driven individual that will be responsible for Facilities equipment by supervising a team of skill trades and technicians in a highly regulated medical device manufacturing environment.
· Oversee the safety and maintenance of the ammonia refrigeration building.
· Maintains site Preventive Maintenance (PM) program. Coordinates and schedules PMs during plant shutdown and planned production downtime.
· Ensures completion of site PMs.
· Provides facilities support to troubleshoot or perform necessary repairs to maintain the operation of equipment.
· Coordinate necessary technical training and develop skill trades to effectively to perform their job.
· Ensures adequate inventory is maintained to support the Facilities equipment.
· Demonstrates strong leadership and supervisory approaches for work direction, motivation, performance management, and disciplinary action.
· Work with outsides contractors and vendor to schedule service and repair of Facilities equipment.
· Schedule and monitor work for skill trades every day to support facilities departments.
· Adhere to plant safety rules to ensure safe operation and troubleshooting facilities equipment.
· Drive continuous improvement of equipment performance and reliability through Kaizen principles.
· Work on assigned CAPAs and non-conformances pertaining to facilities equipment.
· Must be willing to support support for 24/7 Facilities operations.
· Ability to multitask several projects.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
· Associates Degree or Technical Degree preferred
· 3 to 5 years’ experience in supervising skill trades. Union experience preferred
· Understanding and troubleshooting of HVAC /mechanical/electrical/pneumatic systems.
· Prior experience with CMMS systems.
· Knowledge of ammonia refrigeration systems.
· Blue print reading
· Team building skills
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
· Associates degree/technical degree required. Or combination of education and experience.
· Strong understating and knowledge in trouble shooting HVAC, air compressors, boilers, RO, ammonia refrigeration systems
· Experience in TPM with particular emphasis on Autonomous and Preventive Maintenance.
· Strong understanding and knowledge in trouble shooting electrical /mechanical/electrical/pneumatic systems.
· Experience in performing process safety management (PSM) for hazardous chemicals. Certification preferred.
· Experience with AutoCAD or other drawing software.