Services Solutions Architect
Business Unit: Services
Requisition Number: 234576
Primary Location: United States-North Carolina-Cary
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Senior level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 15%
The NAM Services Solutions Architect is primarily responsible for the modeling, pricing, and approval of customized complex, enterprise-level, multi-solution Siemens Healthineers Customer Service proposals to customers. Working under the direction of the head of Services Business Management and the Customer Service Finance, the Solutions Architect coordinates an interdisciplinary team to develop innovative custom proposals and at the same time, evaluating and emphasizing the risk management for the organization. Typical proposals include elements from across the Services portfolio and requires collaborate with subject matter experts to create a suitable model for the customer. Working with customers, sales leaders and various internal stakeholders, the Solutions Architect will develop comprehensive customized services solutions. Successful applicants will have a strong understanding of Siemens Healthineers Services offerings and which internal stakeholders are needed to engage in a successful bid. Ideally, they will also have experience in customer facing roles and/or strategic selling and strong comprehension of the provider value chain.
• Works closely with service sales executives, technical consultants and the customer to understand requirements.
• Engages internal stakeholders such as technical and modality subject matter experts to develop a model/ solution based on portfolio components and services
• Supports sales teams in developing ROI calculations, COF messaging, etc.
• Supports sales teams in developing competition overview and competitive replacement strategy.
• Coordinate the timely and accurate completion of RFIs and RFPs (research/first review, clarification questions, and solution modeling) for Services.
• Works with Solution Architects and other key stakeholders across Customer, Digital and Enterprise Services to develop customer-specific Statements of Work (SoW) to be included in proposals.
• Serves as a resource for the solution implementation team to ensure customer intent is understood.
• Bachelor’s degree in business, computer science, engineering, or related field
• 10+ years sales and business experience in healthcare.
· Familiarity with and ability to improve Siemens Healthineers’ sales processes and project management milestone structure.
· Advanced analytical, modeling and problem solving skills
· Risk Management
· Ability to provide executive level business cases and financial assessments
· Ability to work harmoniously in a high pressure setting
Working Relationship/Direction of Others:
• Represent company as primary contact for Services proposal.
• Supports sales executive and sales support colleagues with cross-Services/custom opportunities.
• Demonstrates leadership and role model qualities.
• Fosters relationships and develops trust.
Key Working Relationships:
Act as the primary conduit for sales channels that require highly customized and configured service agreements.