Services Project Manager - PLM
Business Unit: Government Services
Requisition Number: 234577
Primary Location: United States--
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 50%
Siemens Government Technologies, Inc. is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Siemens, uniquely qualified to perform work for the U.S. Government. We are focused on enhancing the safety and security of the nation's assets and infrastructure, as well as assisting to improve operational and energy performance.
As an independent U.S. company with its own Board of Directors, SGT maintains a unique relationship with Siemens. We are able to leverage resources of professionals world-wide with demonstrated domain expertise and proven past performance to manage large-scale, mission critical programs. The future of SGT is bright. By integrating world-class people, process, products and technology, SGT is expanding its role as an important part of our nation's security.
We offer a highly competitive compensation and benefits package, along with the opportunity to grow your career with a well-established company.
For more information, please visit: http://www.siemensgovt.com/
Siemens Government Technologies (SGT) is a dynamic and rapidly growing organization and we are seeking a self-driven individual to complement our growing team.
As a Siemens Professional Services Project Manager you will lead and manage a project delivery team to assist our customers realize value of a PLM solution. You will establish and communicate clear project priorities and program activities. This role is the primary point of contact to align the customer, stakeholders and the Siemens delivery teams.
As part of the Professional Services team, you will work with System Architects, Program Managers, Product Architects, Consultants, Industry Experts and Product Development teams to ensure project and customer success.
· Manage the project through the Project life-cycle, leveraging Siemens Delivery Framework
· Work with Sales & Services Management to initiate, review and agree on a project governance with the customer
· Manage customer requirements and project scope to achieve project objectives, effectively communicating project expectations to customers and stakeholders in a timely and concise fashion.
· Manage project schedules it ensures on time delivery.
· Manage and support project management activities to control scope, cost, schedule and quality.
· Perform program quality management, ensuring that the solution meet the requirements and is to the appropeate quality and management compliance to rules, regulations and standards.
· Perform project reviews and retrospectives regularly and feed the results and lessons learned into program and organization to strengthen Siemens PLM Delivery Framework
· Ensure the projects in the program are meeting to the approved budget and agreed margin and both are reviewed on a regular basis.
· Define and agree to project roles and responsibilities
· Drive and define customers value from the Digital Enterprise Solutions
· Guide Customers through the Siemens PLM Delivery Framework
· Conduct Stakeholder meeting to manage and guides stakeholders through systematic identification, analysis and plans of action as a way to aid in negotiations.
· Define and execute all required processes in alignment with all stakeholders including appropriate communication to all levels
· Communicate project process and progress with customer as a way to support customer expectations and adoption
· Proactively monitor the project’s overall progress, resolving issues and initiate corrective and preventative action as appropriate.
· Perform project risk management including; planning, identification, analysis, response planning and controlling.
· Enforce change management at the project level to ensure the dependencies of the change is reflected and understood.
· Make technical recommendations and implement overall system design of the PLM Solution
· Manage contract acceptance and handover of projects to the customer
· In conjunction with Engagement Management identify, driving, create new opportunities and renewals for current projects/programs
· Mentor and support the development team members.
· United States Citizen with no dual citizenship, ties to another country, foreign passports or visas
· Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical and/or Manufacturing Engineering, Computer Science, Technology or equivalent years of experience (8+) in PLM.
· Minimum 5 years in a Project manager/ leadership role, guiding a team of consultants during a software implementation.
· Minimum 5 years of experience in the engineering and/or manufacturing processes for design and development of products.
· Three to five years of experience in implementing Teamcenter Solutions or similar products, such as Enovia, ePMD, Windchill, Aras Innovator or Agile is desired
· Three to five years of experience working in a customer facing environment
· Experience managing mid-size team across multiple locations
· Experience leading services organizations in the Federal market.
· Experience with US Federal Government projects, contracts, policies and procedures.
· Experience in identifying and implementing cost savings measures within services projects.
· Leadership skills and proven track record of managing multi-disciplinary teams, including services delivery and project management.
· Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
· Excellent written and verbal communications with the ability to present complex issues to multi-level audiences of company and government executives.
· Ability to effectively communicate progress, status and issues to internal and external customers.
· Ability to obtain and meet Business goals and results
· Ability to promote complex solutions and drive acceptance with confidence
· Knowledge and ability to deliver goals effectively and drive the team to success with a sense for urgency.
· Knowledge of in Change Management.
· Must be focused on directing others in accountability, collaboration, effective communication, and have a strategic mindset that develops talent. All of these talents which ultimately drive results.
· PMP Certification, with working knowledge of project management processes and tools is highly preferred
· Willingness and ability to travel up to 50%
United States Citizen with the ability to obtain a U.S Government Security Clearance.