Business Unit: Enterprise Services
Requisition Number: 234582
Primary Location: United States-Pennsylvania-Malvern
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 50%
This role can be located anywhere within the USA
As part of Siemens Transformation & Advisory Services, advise and assist customers using Siemens portfolio, tools and services, help drive efficiency and effectiveness in hospital processes, including improving quality while reducing cost.
• Imaging credentials with a Bachelors Degree in Clinical Healthcare related field
• 8-10 years of combined clinical and administrative experience in a healthcare setting working with multiple stakeholders.
· Working knowledge of current trends in healthcare, including value-based healthcare, population health management.
· Knowledge of radiology economics, budgeting process, and financial planning
· Engagement management, project/program management and/or consulting experience in a performance improvement environment
· Demonstrate an applied understanding of analytics and workflow optimization
· Professional oral and written presentation ability
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
• Advanced Degree in a related business, management, communications, or clinical healthcare field
• LEAN Six Sigma certification
• Analyze customers’ business requirements, including clinical, operational and financial, as well as technology roadmap/enabling objectives.
• Manage customer engagements: including project initiation, on-site interviews/observations, data review and analysis, outcomes driven project report.
• Conduct status checks with customer and team to assess progress against plan and timeline, to successfully meet the goals of the engagement. Prepare status reports on all project activities.
• Assist in sales support interactions and activities as requested.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
• Travel required – 50%
• Strong communication skills, verbal and written
• Understanding of changing business model of hospitals (e.g., ACOs, value based healthcare, population health) and role of imaging in the U.S.
• Understanding of how technology (medical, IT, etc.) enables processes and helps improve patient care delivery workflow
• Previous experience with complex imaging applications
• Ability to lead teams and task forces; project management experience
• Ability to interact with healthcare organization executives, middle management, physicians/clinicians, and technicians
• Ability to analyze complex healthcare environments, workflow, processes, and outcomes (clinical, operational and financial).