Business Unit: Country Division Controller
Requisition Number: 234602
Primary Location: United States-Georgia-Alpharetta
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 5%
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationality for more than 165 years. As a global technology company, Siemens is rigorously leveraging the advantages that this setup provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets, the Company is organized in nine Divisions: Power and Gas, Wind Power and Renewables, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Mobility, Digital Factory, Process Industries and Drives, Healthineers and Financial Services.
The Siemens Process Industries and Drives Division helps manufacturers measurably increase productivity and improve time-to-market with our innovative, integrated technology and services. We support our customers in continuously improving the reliability, safety, and efficiency of products, processes and plants.
For more information, please visit: http://www.siemens.com/businesses/us/en/process-industries-and-drives.htm
Large Drives TD Mobile Mining and Electric Car Vehicle Controller
The LD P and TD commercial organization is seeking an upwardly mobile individual seeking to grow in his/her career by becoming the financial controller for the LD TD Mobile Mining and Electric Car Vehicle organizations. This position will support two Business Managers.
The Controller will report to the LD P and TD FBA to ensure the budgeting and controlling processes are implemented and followed per Siemens Financial Reporting Guidelines. In addition, the controller will manage a team of three which include a financial analyst, order management support and logistics support.
The Controller must possess strong analytical and inter-personal skills as this position will communicate with multiple levels of management and controlling.
· Overall responsibility for controlling the LD TD Mobile Mining and Electric Car Vehicle income statement and balance sheet.
· Ensure forecasts are met by working with business leads on volume planning and cost center controlling.
· Coordinate R&D budget with TD Head Quarters in Nuremberg.
· Coordinate LD2 WC and Global LD P Masterplan reporting by working across the organization’s CRM and PLM teams on milestone performance.
· Complete monthly balance sheet reconciliations.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- BS or BBA in Finance or Accounting
- Minimum of seven years of financial experience
- Experience with SAP and Essbase systems
- Experience working with multinational leadership teams
- Experience leading controlling teams or project teams
- 5% Travel Required
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Preferred experience with Contract Reviews for Large Projects and knowledge of Siemens Standard Terms.
- Preferred experience with Customer Contract Reviews.
- Preferred experience with Manufacturing, Logistics and Inventory Controlling required.