Business Unit: Business Operations Americas
Requisition Number: 234619
Primary Location: United States-New Jersey-Iselin
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Entry level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: No
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationally for more than 165 years. As a global technology company, Siemens is rigorously leveraging the advantages that this setup provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets, the Company is organized in eight Divisions: Power and Gas, Power Generation Services, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Mobility, Digital Factory, Process Industries and Drives, and Financial Services.
Siemens Financial Services, Inc. is the U.S. arm of the global Financial Services division of Siemens, (SFS), an international provider of business-to-business financial solutions. SFS helps facilitate investments, providing commercial finance, project and structured finance with specific asset expertise in the energy, healthcare, industry, and infrastructure markets. SFS supports Siemens as well as other companies with their capital needs and acts as an expert manager of financial risks within the Siemens Company. Leveraging its financing expertise and industrial know-how creates value for customers and helps them strengthen their competitiveness.
For more information, please visit:
You will be responsible for servicing all accounts in the Industrial and Healthcare finance (IHF) portfolio. You will also be responsible for monitoring and tracking portfolio performance, including payment history, as well as maintaining relationships with external customers and agent banks.
You will be responsible for the timely completion of all customer requests, including buyouts, audit confirmations, invoicing and collections, delinquency monitoring, vehicle titles, lien recordings and maintenance (UCC, IR, STB), refunds, contract amendments, waivers, and insurance renewals . We are looking for a professional with strong contract review, analytical skills and the ability to accurately calculate buyouts, gain/ loss analysis, and net present value. The successful candidate will monitor daily cash application, clear unapplied funds, and perform account reconciliations as required.
You will also assist in the preparation of reports as required by management.
Essential Job Functions:
- In depth knowledge of lease and loan documentation and the ability to understand and interpret contractual clauses as they apply to buyouts, covenants, events of default, insurance requirements, and end of term options.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. The ability to communicate ideas and concepts clearly and concisely.
- Strong people skills with the ability to build good working relationships with both internal and external clients.
- The position requires strong analytical skills and attention to detail. Proficiency in using and creating excel spreadsheets.
- You will ideally be very responsive with a strong focus on customer satisfaction.
- Continuously monitor portfolio performance including payment history.
- Manage all customer accounts and maintain relationships with agent banks.
- Timely processing of all customer requests, including buyouts, UCC (continuations, amendments and terminations), amendment and termination documents, contract changes, asset splits, dispositions.
- Portfolio management reporting
- Update all manual floating interest rates in subledger system and set up monthly alerts for interest rate set dates.
- Wire identification and disbursement for portfolio related pass-thru payments,
- Monitor daily cash postings to ensure correct application of funds. Perform reconciliation as needed.
- Application of funds, including unapplied and disposition suspense
- Customer service and Portfolio maintenance – process 1-800 # and email inquiries, interface with bank agents, manage audit requests and confirmations, manage incoming mail – checks, statements, correspondence.
- Invoicing – email, special handling.
- Manage titles, titling, power of attorney.
- Maintain documentation library – portfolio documentation storage and maintenance in SharePoint and Knowledge Lake. Warehouse librarian for Iron Mountain.
- Develop strong working relationships with other operational disciplines (Credit, Legal, Operations, Accounting, Cash, Tax, etc).
- Provide accurate and timely input and maintenance into various databases (Cassiopae, Infolease, LIQ)
- Ensure that all internal guidelines are adhered to and that exceptions are well documented.
- Minimum of 2 years of portfolio experience in a commercial leasing and lending environment.
- Minimum 4 years college degree with focus on Finance, Business Administration, or Accounting.
- Thorough knowledge of equipment lease and loan transaction documentation and a good understanding of lease and loan transaction structures.
- Must be detail oriented and possess strong organizational skills.
- Ability to interact well with others in a team environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- High degree of flexibility, energy and initiative.
- Familiarity with Loan IQ and Cassiopae systems preferred.
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills.