Portfolio Development Executive II - Simcenter - USA
Business Unit: Product Lifecycle Management-PLM
Requisition Number: 234728
Primary Location: United States--
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 40%
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationality for more than 165 years. As a global technology company, Siemens is rigorously leveraging the advantages that this setup provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets, the Company is organized in nine Divisions: Power and Gas, Wind Power and Renewables, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Mobility, Digital Factory, Process Industries and Drives, Healthineers and Financial Services.
The Siemens Digital Factory Division offers a comprehensive portfolio of seamlessly integrated hardware, software and technology-based services in order to support manufacturing companies worldwide in enhancing the flexibility and efficiency of their manufacturing processes and reducing the time to market of their products.
For more information, please visit:
The Portfolio Development II position reports through the Siemens PLM Americas Simcenter Portfolio Zone organization and will be responsible to help drive the simulation business in assigned industry segments (e.g., Electronics/Semi-Conductors, Energy). The Portfolio Developer will be responsible to coordinate activity and work with various resources in the company including: Account Orchestrators, Account Development staff, CAE Domain Specialists and Channel Partners. This position requires an understanding and proven experience in leveraging the CAE subscription business model to achieve new business growth for the overall simulation portfolio. In achieving revenue goals, the successful Portfolio Developer will leverage existing campaigns to drive business in new accounts/groups and help drive the revenue stream across all sales channels. The Portfolio Developer will be a self-starter and operate with a "sales/business" mindset and have a demonstrated ability to work in a teaming environment with pre-sales, customer support, marketing & other PFD's to help meet objectives. Location: flexible, could be a home office however person must currently be located in the continental USA.
- At least 5+ years current experience in software sales, software business development, or software pre-sales experience
- Candidate must have strong history of goal/quota attainment over career
- Candidate must have completed Bachelor’s degree.
- Candidate will be familiar with desktop solutions such as Microsoft Office, Project, PowerPoint and other job related software packages
- Candidate will have excellent public speaking skills complemented by exceptional written and oral skills and strong organizational abilities
- Candidate will be able to formulate, understand and articulate customer strategies and PLM strategy independently
- Candidate must be able to travel 40%
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the
Unites States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored
work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United