Product Architect - Teamcenter - Boston, MA
Business Unit: Product Lifecycle Management-PLM
Requisition Number: 234730
Primary Location: United States-Massachusetts-Waltham
Other Locations: United States-Massachusetts-Boston
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 75%
- Understand and demonstrate how Siemens PLM services will impact and integrate with customers’ initiatives, business drivers, value and impact.
- Leverage industry best practices and templates for the Siemens PLM Software solution delivered to provide customer value.
- Lead the architectural design area of one or many product domain solutions to address the customers’ business requirements.
- Understand customers’ goals and objectives in order to identify what change initiatives are needed for the customer to be more efficient and productive.
- Translate business requirements into specific PLM solutions, applications or process designs for moderately complex projects.
- Support project management activities to control scope, cost, schedule and quality.
- Communicate project processes, progress by interacting with the customer to support customer expectations and support customer adoption.
- Make technical recommendations and implement overall system design of the Teamcenter PLM Solution.
- Bachelor Degree in Mechanical and/or Manufacturing Engineering, Computer Science, Technology or equivalent knowledge of PLM.
- Multiple years implementing Teamcenter solutions or similar products, such as Enovia, ePMD, Windchill, Aras Innovator or Agile.
- Previous experience with Enterprise PLM, ERP or MES implementations.
- Experience leading a group of consultants during a software implementation.
- Multiple years working in a customer facing environment.
- Good communication skills at various levels throughout an organization.
- A self-starter with strong communication skills.
- Willingness and ability to travel up to 75%.
- Work Location: Waltham or Boston Metro area