Area Sales Professional-Industrial Products Portfolio-CO
Business Unit: DF / PD Sales
Requisition Number: 234750
Primary Location: United States-Colorado-Littleton
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 20%
Siemens Digital Factory offers a comprehensive portfolio of seamlessly-integrated hardware software and technology-based services in order to support manufacturing companies worldwide. Siemens PLM Software, a Plano, Texas-based business unit of the Digital Factory Division, is a leading global provider of product lifecycle management (PLM) and manufacturing operations management (MOM) software, systems and services with over nine million licensed seats and more than 77,000 customers worldwide.
For more information, please visit:
Siemens Industry – Industrial Sales division is searching for a highly professional account manager with a passion for customer engagement and satisfaction. This position is located in the Denver, CO area.
The selected candidate will manage a sales territory consisting of End Users, Distribution, OEM, and integration partner accounts. There will be a strong focus on the End User base. This includes creating and executing a territory plan focused on expanding business with existing customers and developing prospective customers.
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a strong team selling the best end to end industrial automation solutions in the market. Siemens is leading the charge in providing innovative solutions to bolster the manufacturing renaissance in the U.S.
The top candidate will exceed sales revenue goals by effectively executing on key strategies and activities to include:
• Improving customer productivity, efficiency and flexibility through automation, controls, drives technology and software solutions.
• Understanding the industrial automation market as it relates to customer requirements, opportunities and competition.
• Building and maintaining a business plan by cultivating a healthy sales pipeline by uncovering new opportunities, following up on leads and managing the existing customer base.
• Building long term partnerships with senior management at key customer accounts, solutions partners and channel partners.
• Generating specification position at targeted major End User customers in the Oil & Gas, Aerospace, Food & Beverage, and other vertical markets.
• Preparing presentations and professional proposals that highlight the value of our solutions and services.
• Professionally escalating and expediting customer issues.
• Developing a personal sales strategy that maximizes the return on time investment.
• Engaging business unit technical and industry experts to provide solutions that address unique customer requirements.
• Leveraging customer relationship management tools to manage the entire sales cycle, prioritize activities, and provide accurate forecasting information.
• 8 or more years of successful selling experience in industrial automation products and solutions.
• Demonstrated business acumen in balancing customer and business requirements, i.e. financials strategic and tactical thinking etc.
• Executive level verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
• Inherent ability to work effectively in a team environment and strong desire to win.
• Organization and time management skills to succeed in a fast paced environment.
• Experience with End Users, OEMs, and channel partners highly desirable.
• Knowledge of customers and competitors within the defined territory is a plus.
PLEASE NOTE: Individual must possess a valid Driver’s license in good standing
Individual must be at least 21 years of age in order to participate in the required Siemens vehicle plan
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the Unites States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.