Business Unit: Field Operations
Requisition Number: 234770
Primary Location: United States-Mississippi-Gulfport
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: High School Diploma / (GED)
Travel Required: 15%
The Siemens Building Technologies Division is the North American market leader for safe and secure, energy-efficient and environmentally-friendly buildings and infrastructure. As a technology partner, service provider, and system integrator, Building Technologies has offerings for fire protection; life safety; and security as well as building automation; heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC); and energy management. Since 1995, Siemens has helped to modernize nearly 7,000 buildings worldwide, including important American landmarks such as World Trade Center Memorial, Times Square Building, Carnegie Hall, Walt Disney World and the Mount Vernon Estate.
For more information, please visit:
- Installs and mounts electric / electronic controls, devices, panels, sensors and components.
- Performs interlock wiring as required.
- Performs wiring check out and assists with systems start up.
- Performs tasks associated with panel fabrication.
- Provides input and assists with preparation of as built drawings.
- Trains and assigns work to Electronic Installer I.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Technical and mechanical aptitude required.
- 2-3 Years electrical & electronic experience required.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be physically able to climb, work in high and / or confined spaces.
- Must not be color blind.
- Estimated 20% travel time.
Individual must be at least 21 years of age in order to participate in the required Siemens vehicle plan.