Technical Sales Manager
Business Unit: Wind Power and Renewables
Requisition Number: 234804
Primary Location: United States-Florida-Orlando
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Senior level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 25%
About Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy
With a worldwide installed capacity of 75 GW, Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy has a presence in more than 90 countries and a team of 27,000 employees worldwide. Its end-to-end value chain presence encompasses onshore and offshores wind turbines design, manufacturing, installation as well as cutting-edge service solutions. The global headquarters and legal domicile of the company is located in Zamudio, Spain. The company is listed on the Spanish stock exchange.
For our Service Sales Department based in Orlando, FL, we are looking for a highly motivated Senior Sales Specialist who will develop O&M sales strategies for wind opportunities in North America, and execute the steps of the O&M sales process including strategy development and contract negotiation with the respective target customers
- Support the Technical Sales leads with customer bids and contract negotiations
- Prioritize the activities of a multi-functional team in the areas of specification review, service product selection, commercial strategy, cost/price development and proposal generation.
- Coordination of proposal development process
- Lead development of calculations for cost and price models for wind turbine service contracts
- Coordinate and distribute high quality limits of authority packages to management
- Support development of customer offers, and subsequent contracts
- Market research to collect competitive data to assist experienced sales specialists with development of sales strategy
- Analysis of pre-sales activities by won and lost orders and drawing conclusions for sales strategy
- Align with Wind Power (ON) Operations, Supply Chain, EHS, Engineering and other Product Lines, regionally and globally, to develop service offerings
- Support internal and external processes, initiatives and presentations for management
- Utilize Salesforce.com for opportunity and CRM management
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Bachelors degree
- 15+ years of Sales Experience
- Wind Industry Sales experience required
- Knowledge of wind industry trends and regulations
- Ability to think outside the box and develop creative value-add propositions for customers
- Strong communication & negotiation skills
- Team-player mind set.
- Strong quality & organization orientation.
- Demonstrates initiative and result oriented.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the Unites States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.