Vice President, Sales Operations
Business Unit: Strategy, Marketing & Communications
Requisition Number: 234835
Primary Location: United States-Pennsylvania-Malvern
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Senior level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 20%
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationality for more than 165 years. As a global technology company, Siemens is rigorously leveraging the advantages that this setup provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets, the Company is organized in nine Divisions: Power and Gas, Wind Power and Renewables, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Mobility, Digital Factory, Process Industries and Drives, Healthineers and Financial Services.
With 45,000 employees Siemens Healthineers is one of the world’s largest suppliers of technology to the healthcare industry and a leader in medical imaging, laboratory diagnostics and healthcare IT. All supported by a comprehensive portfolio of clinical consulting, training, and services available across the globe and tailored to customers’ needs. So that more people can have a life that is longer, richer, and more filled with happiness.
For more information, please visit: http://www.usa.siemens.com/healthcare
Vice President of Sales Operations
NAM Marketing Sales Operations & Communication (MSC)
The overarching purpose of NAM MSC Sales Operations team is to provide a customer centric, optimized sales engine that supports all of the Business Area’s NAM commercial teams. NAM MSC Sales Ops will lead the field/commercial strategic planning for the climbing the customer ladder (CCL) strategic imperative. Sales Ops will contribute to the growth targets of NAM through the leveraging of centralized functions of strategic market planning, sales analytics, CRM tools, sales education and sales compensation design.
Primary leadership responsibilities to ensure commercial excellence across the business include:
- Leading the buildup & development of a best in class CCL strategic planning & operational team that can partner with commercial leaders to drive business results.
- Aligns the commercial processes to the NAM region’s strategy of climbing the customer ladder. Internal & external benchmarking of commercial processes, internal gap analysis, drives operational improvements, change, consistency, & optimization.
- Market analytics leadership – measuring the past & defining future trends through market & and competitive analytics, market trending analysis, and action measure recommendations as required. Development & implementation of consistent KPI’s, forecasting techniques, & sales performance evaluation measures.
- Owns the regional CRM tool commercial effectiveness & customization.
- Strategic leadership in driving sales education as a competitive differentiator for our people & business.
Requirements & Capabilities
- Varied Healthineers business area leadership experiences & functional perspectives – i.e. CRM, sales management & sales methodology, analytics, strategic planning.
- Demonstrated success of driving sales workflow/ process optimization topics in a matrixed organization.
- Advanced business acumen, strategic perspective and ability to implement strategies into commercial operations.
- Exceptional collaboration skills and demonstrated ability to lead change.
- Demonstrated ability to engage, influence and develop customer/partner strategies.
- Proven ability to attract, identify, & develop talent across varied functions.
- Knowledge of varied Healthineers solution & product landscape preferred.