Business Unit: Business Administration
Requisition Number: 234839
Primary Location: United States-North Carolina-Cary
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Senior level
Education Required Level: High School Diploma / (GED)
Travel Required: No
Provides administrative services for two executives (Customer Field Administration, and Customer Supply Chain) in the Finance division of Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc. in Cary, NC. The successful candidate must demonstrate excellent administration skills, strong teamwork skills, resourcefulness, and the ability to work effectively within a matrixed organization. This position is based in Cary, NC, and includes communication and interaction with various support functions of Siemens Healthineers in various locations.
· Arrange schedules, meetings, and travel ; maintains calendars
· Reconcile travel and expense reports, including cash and credit card purchases.
· Assist with some newsletter creation & some presentation editing/creation (MS Office)
· Facilitation of approvals and management of some document flows
· Maintain social network page (Siemens social network)
· Follow-up on certain action items (ie…skip-level meetings)
· Answers, screens, and places phone calls on behalf of the executives; sorts and prioritizes mail; monitors all information flow, including maintaining paper and electronic files, data entry and retrievable from electronic sources.
· Assists in the management of visitors to the site
· Maintains confidentiality of all sensitive or proprietary information.
· Independently performs basic tasks and functions for professional field of work.
· Seeks advice and guidance on non-routine or problem areas from others.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
· Associate or BS/BA in related discipline, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· 8+ years of experience in area of responsibility with at least 3 of those years supporting a senior management role, and successful demonstration of key responsibilities and knowledge as presented above.
· Strong organizational and time management skills with ability to set priorities and meet deadlines.
· Excellent interpersonal and communication (verbal & written) skills, and the ability to collaborate effectively with others.
· Highly organized with attention to detail.
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) required.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Candidate should be “hands-on”, and proactive in working with internal and cross-functional team members, providing excellent service and guidance to ensure that all relevant requirements are met.