Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy is a fast paced and growing global company and a leading player in the wind industry. This is your opportunity to further develop your career within this exciting industry.
To further grow our installed base of wind turbines, we are looking for a new Technical Sales Manager for the onshore wind business in North America.
As a Technical Sales Manager you will be responsible for full sales process for new onshore wind turbine projects in North America including support for service contracts.
· Primary lead on all account activities, serving as the internal voice of customer, directly supporting field based account management team.
· Leads and facilitates all Request For Proposal (RFP) activity and deliverables to achieve on-time response and fulfilment of customer requests, this includes pricing, schedules, technical documentation as defined by RFP.
· Leads and facilitates contracting process; acting as primary liaison between legal, engineering, account manager and customer. Includes support and creation of contract exhibits, schedules and other project specific documents.
· Active participant in all contract negotiations for both the purchase of equipment and service. Must have the ability to negotiate and facilitate successful outcomes between Siemens Gamesa stakeholders and customers.
· Responsible for internal handover of signed projects to Project Management organization after execution of customer agreements.
· Support Marketing and Account team with compilations of competitive intelligence and market related studies for assigned accounts.
You hold a bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Business/Law/Finance or equivalent and have a passion for working in the renewable energy sector.
MBA desired not required.
· More than 5 years' experience in wind turbine sales.
· Experience in negotiating terms and conditions.
· Personnel management experience involving steering team and setting goals.
· Expected travel of 20 % domestically within US & Canada.
· You are independent and outgoing with strong leadership and communication skills.
· You have a quality conscious and structured approach to your process.
· You are an active listener.
· You are a deal maker and closer
We offer a competitive salary package with a 401k, healthcare insurance and continuing education benefits.
Your primary work location will be Orlando, Florida. Relocation will be offered for suitable candidates