Pre-Sales Solution Consultant – Teamcenter - Canada
Business Unit: Human Resources
Requisition Number: 234899
Primary Location: United States--
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 30%
• Technical Sales and support of Siemens Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) Portfolio. Canada based highly skilled role within the Canadian Pre-Sales/Business Development team.
• As a PLM Solution consultant you would be responsible for supporting field operations in various forms in order to make the sales organization well equipped to sell and support our PLM software solutions (Teamcenter brand) in discrete manufacturing industries such as Automotive & Transportation, Aerospace & Defense, Machinery, High Tech and Electronics, Marine…
• You would need to engage with customers to gather business and technical requirements, determine their business needs and architect appropriate solutions within the Product Lifecycle Management domain.
• By utilizing advanced knowledge of customer business needs, engineering and manufacturing processes, industry best practices and competitive differentiation, you would need to prepare and deliver compelling presentations and demonstrations of PLM software solutions to customers in support of selling efforts.
• You would be a critical contributor within PLM sales process
• You would need to maintain excellent knowledge of industry domain (i.e. Aerospace & Defense, Automotive, Industrial Machinery…)
• Establish and build a trusted advisor and credible business and technical consultant relationship with customers and sales executives
• Oversee and guide the customer in the selection of appropriate solutions and suites of technology
• Gather and advise the customer in the definition of high level business and technical requirements
• Provide guidance and mentoring on the technical capabilities and business value of their current and proposed Siemens solution portfolio
• Develop and deliver presentations, demonstrations, proof of concepts, proposals and business and technology status reviews (e.g., TRBs, MRBs)
• Develop a strong high-level knowledge of the entire breadth of Siemens' digital enterprise product design and manufacturing portfolio
• Manage customer technical queries and coordinate the resources that respond
• Support account managers and pre-sales resources in defining and executing on sales opportunities
• Construct meaningful collateral for client requests for information (RFI, etc.), proposals (RFP, RFQ, etc.), demonstrations and proof of concept exercises
• Have a good understanding of at least one industry domain - Automotive and Transportation, Aerospace and Defense, Industrial Machinery, Heavy Equipment
• Record and distribute results of client meetings and subsequent agreements
• Document and share best practices and customer success stories within the group, Business Unit and across the Siemens PLM organization
• Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in Canada. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in Canada.
• Excellent verbal group presentation and written communications skills
• Must have at least 5+ years of hands-on technical support experience in PLM space, which includes doing the proof of concepts, defining the requirements and scope of PLM Solutions deployment, as well as being part of the selection process.
• BS/BA in an engineering or manufacturing-related discipline
• 5+ years of recent design and manufacturing methods and processes experience.
• Self-starter, motivated and able to work with a minimum of direct supervision.
• Willingness to travel (min 30%)
• Knowledge of Siemens PLM portfolio (Teamcenter), Active Workspace, CAD integrations, ERP integrations… as well as the competitive landscape is an added advantage
• Customer facing work experience (Pre-sale / Post-sale)
• Knowledge of programming platforms / languages such as C, C++, ITK, Java, Java Script…