Other OEM/Multi Tech Sales Manager
Business Unit: Wind Power and Renewables
Requisition Number: 235008
Primary Location: United States-Florida-Orlando
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Senior level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 40%
About Siemens Gamesa Renewable EnergyWith a worldwide installed capacity of 75 GW, Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy has a presence in more than 90 countries and a team of 27,000 employees worldwide. Its end-to-end value chain presence encompasses onshore and offshores wind turbines design, manufacturing, installation as well as cutting-edge service solutions. The global headquarters and legal domicile of the company is located in Zamudio, Spain. The company is listed on the Spanish stock exchange.
For our Service Sales Department based in Orlando, FL, we are looking for a highly motivated Sales Specialist who will develop Other OEM/Multi-tech sales strategies for wind opportunities in North America,& LATAM, and execute the steps of the O&M sales process including strategy development and contract negotiation with the respective target customers.
- Align with Global organization to identify target turbine frames and SGRE capabilities and ensure Sales and Operations Execution Teams are aligned with such to realize revenue growth
- Build market potential and market sales plan for target customers based on regional market
- Develop relationships with key customer personnel within target market for generation and evaluation of OOEM sales leads and business opportunities.
- Direct and prioritize the activities of a multi-functional team in the areas of bid specification review, product selection, commercial strategy
-Conduct the RFP responses, cost/price development, proposal generation, as well as negotiation of subsequent contracts
- Capture relevant regional market data, including deep understanding of customer value/revenue drivers
- Development and execution of OOEM short and long term sales strategy for key sales accounts within the respective market(s)
- Lead responsible for taking OOEM offerings through Technical and Commercial approval process
- Market research to collect competitive data to develop and implement OOEM short and long term strategies
- Analysis of service sales and aftermarket sales activities by won and lost orders and drawing conclusions for sales strategy
- Assist in preparing sales forecasts and budgets.
- Align with New Unit, Operations, Supply Chain, EHS, Engineering and other Product Lines, regionally and globally, to develop service offerings
- Support internal and external processes, initiatives and presentations for management
- Utilize Salesforce.com for opportunity and CRM management
- Bachelors degree in an engineering discipline, MBA or commensurate technical Sales experience
- 10+ years of direct sales & strategy experience
- Wind Power Industry experience required
- Strong communication & negotiation skills
- Team-player mind set
- Strong quality & organization orientation
- Demonstrates initiative and result oriented
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the Unites States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.