Process Industries and DrivesBusiness Unit:
DF / PD SalesRequisition Number:
United States-Georgia-NorcrossOther Locations:
United States-Virginia-Richmond, United States-Pennsylvania-Harleysville, United States-North Carolina-Charlotte, United States-South Carolina-GreenvilleAssignment Category:
Full-time regularExperience Level:
Senior levelEducation Required Level:
Bachelor's DegreeTravel Required:
Siemens Digital Factory offers a comprehensive portfolio of
seamlessly-integrated hardware software and technology-based services in order
to support manufacturing companies worldwide. Siemens PLM Software, a Plano,
Texas-based business unit of the Digital Factory Division, is a leading global
provider of product lifecycle management (PLM) and manufacturing operations
management (MOM) software, systems and services with over nine million licensed
seats and more than 77,000 customers worldwide.
For more information, please visit:
Siemens Industry RCM
Location: Atlanta or equivalent
Scope and Responsibility:
The Regional Channel Manager is
responsible for consistent development and management of the region’s
channel strategy, policies and procedures within the new and existing
channel accounts to exceed expectations in revenue, profitability, customer
satisfaction and retention. In
addition, position Siemens for long-term, sustainable growth by aligning
with the most effective partners in the market.
- Define and maintain overall regional channel strategy
- Manage channel account manager team for the region
- Develop Channel Sales Cross Region priorities and
- Maintain, foster and enforce Channel Partner
- Identification and coverage of Market opportunities for
Channel to achieve SII Initiatives
- Assist RSD with Achievement of Regional Sales Number
- Manage the overall development of annual business and sales
plans for all channel partners.
- Ensure compliance to the Module and Tiered Pricing
- Knowledge expert on the market dynamics and competitive
landscape of the assigned territory.
- Responsible for evaluating and recommending new
partners, territory modifications, module extensions/eliminations to grow
- Collaborate across Siemens BU’s to optimize
- Build long term relationships with key channel partners
- Effectively manage conflict/issue resolution
- Provide management with suggestions for improving
volume, market share and price levels with channel partners and key
- Utilize knowledge of market conditions, competitive
strategies and processes to develop a unique value proposition and position
Siemens as the vendor of choice.
- Ability to communicate sensitive information and apply
corrective action to channel partners with the goal of improving sales
- Manage relationships with key Siemens stakeholders and
Business Unit Executives
- Provide feedback to stakeholders on improvements,
issues, and recommendations
- Ability to look at impact of market and channel
decisions holistically, not just locally
- Collaborate and provide support to Siemens Partner
The ideal candidate will have :
- BA/BS or equivalent work experience
- 8+ years’ experience in sales and marketing of industrial
- Management experience
- Strong track record of revenue growth in related
positions within the industry
- Demonstrated business acumen in balancing customer
and business requirements, financials etc.
- Excellent track record of
establishing strong customer relationships.
- Ability to work effectively in
a team environment, working with direct and matrixed resources to
ensure customer satisfaction and profitable growth
- Strategic thinker
- Highly Organized
ideal candidate will be results-oriented and thrive in a teaming
environment. Excellent written, verbal,
and presentation skills are a must.
Must be a good listener and seek good input from others, yet be
decisive and timely in decision-making.
The ideal candidates must thrive on change and continuous
improvement in our complex, fast-paced environment.
Siemens US Talent Acquisition