Pre Sales Business Development II – Operations Intelligence
Business Unit: Product Lifecycle Management-PLM
Requisition Number: 235192
Primary Location: United States-Texas-Houston
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Senior level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 50%
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationality for more than 165 years. As a global technology company, Siemens is rigorously leveraging the advantages that this setup provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets, the Company is organized in nine Divisions: Power and Gas, Wind Power and Renewables, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Mobility, Digital Factory, Process Industries and Drives, Healthcare and Financial Services.
The Siemens Digital Factory Division offers a comprehensive portfolio of seamlessly integrated hardware, software and technology-based services in order to support manufacturing companies worldwide in enhancing the flexibility and efficiency of their manufacturing processes and reducing the time to market of their products.
For more information, please visit: http://www.siemens.com/businesses/us/en/digital-factory.htm
Pre Sales BDII – Operations Intelligence Focus
Houston TX preferred. Other locations within the continental USA are open for discussion
- Work directly with account managers and sales managers to understand account and opportunity plans assist in finding and closing business.
- Work with other team members to continuously educate the sales team on the benefits that Siemens can bring to the marketplace with Siemens technologies, and more specifically how Siemens solutions can be positioned within an account manager’s business.
- Communicate the value proposition of our solutions to prospects at presentations, workshops, industry events and seminars
- Take responsibility for the planning, creation, development and delivery of demonstrations that prove the value of our solutions
- Lead engagements with prospects to understand specific needs/problems and contribute to the development of appropriate technical solutions.
- Take responsibility for the preparation and presentation of technical proposals to solve specific prospect needs/problems.
- Take responsibility for the planning, creation, organizing and execution of Proof of Capability presentations and demonstrations to prospects that “prove and confirm” the value of our technical solution to their specific needs/problems.
- Provide Technical Support (including training, implementation and consultancy), on occasion, as required by line management.
Associate or Bachelor’s degree in a relevant engineering or plant operations discipline.
At least 5-7 years' experience in the plant IT operations, Plant operational intelligence required.
At least 5 years' experience in a technical sales, technical pre-sales or technical business development role required.
Proven experience with technical proposals and the creation of Proof of Capability demonstrations required.
Extensive practical experience of the demonstration and or implementation of similar Operational Intelligence solutions like the ones from OSI PI, GE, Schneider or similar solutions with customers required.
Must currently reside in the continental USA
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the
Unites States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored
work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United