Product Manager, CT (Edge/Edge Plus)
Business Unit: Business Administration
Requisition Number: 235197
Primary Location: United States-Pennsylvania-Malvern
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Senior level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 30%
The primary focus of this role is to provide all downstream marketing activities & sales support, focused not only on feature/functions, but in relation to a customer’s clinical, operational and financial perspectives.
• Development of supporting marketing collaterals, case studies, customer testimonials and presentations to help drive and support necessary business.
• Regional Unit Sales Support
• Demo Content (Story, Images, etc.) Definition & Management
• Sales Education
• PLM Feedback Input
• Other duties as assigned
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
• BS/BA in related discipline, or advanced degree, where required, or equivalent combination of education and experience. (Advanced degree may be substituted for experience, where applicable.)
• Demonstrates extensive knowledge in field of specialization or multiple disciplines to the successful completion of complex assignments.
• Successfully serves as point of authority and/or source of technical/scientific knowledge for area of expertise.
• Demonstrates comprehensive knowledge of organization's business practices and issues faced and contributes to problem resolution of those issues.
• Typically 6+ years of successful experience in related field and successful demonstration of key responsibilities and knowledge as noted above.
• Ability to travel 20-30%.
• Advanced MS Office Skills, especially Microsoft Excel
• Knowledge of Siemens tools preferred