Division Controller 6, Digital Services and Syngo
Business Unit: Business Administration
Requisition Number: 235375
Primary Location: United States-Pennsylvania-Malvern
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Senior level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 10%
Support Siemens Healthcare DS & DI SY business from a Finance perspective for Equipment and service transactions. Drive profitable growth through analysis and engagement with operational teams and sales teams. Responsible for full integrity of books and records for DS and DI SY. Manage the forecast, planning, and closing processes and support DS and DI SY management with financial analysis and identification of opportunities to achieve aggressive business targets.
This position is a financial management position reporting into the Head of DI Finance with a strong partnership to the head of DI SY organization and the head of the DS organization. This position will interact with many layers of the organization including international team members.
· Drive profitable growth through interaction with salesforce and support of comp plan design and special incentives.
· Drive financial solutions for customers
· Business planning – Orders, Revenue, profit, SG&A, headcount, balance sheet
· DS & DI SY P&L and balance sheet responsibility plus reporting and KPI monitoring
· People Development
· Drive process improvements for efficiencies
· 10 plus Years of Finance/Business Administration experience with 5-7 years in a leadership role and current knowledge of IFRS/GAAP.
· Healthcare and Digital business experience a plus
· Business development experience
Degree required – Finance, Business Administration or applicable degree that fits job description
Advanced Degree Preferred
· Excellent project and people management skills
· Goals and results orientated
· Customer-driven and focused
· Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
· Ability to work in a fast paced and dynamically changing environment
· Ability to drive change management
· Problem solving and analytical skills