Financial Analyst 3, Imaging
Business Unit: Business Administration
Requisition Number: 235383
Primary Location: United States-Pennsylvania-Malvern
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 5%
FINANCIAL ANALYST 3 – Imaging:
The Financial Analyst 3 position is a great opportunity to demonstrate leadership capabilities and analytical skills while working closely with the BL Controller, Marketing team including the BL VP, the Sales team and the HQ CRM Controller. The position is demanding, fast-paced and interacts with all levels of management.
This Financial Analyst 3 position will be responsible for providing accounting/controlling support to the Business Line and Healthineers Support Functions in order to achieve the targeted financial goals. This position will also be expected to drive continuous process improvements specific to P&L, Balance Sheet, and Cash Flow budgeting, forecasting, and analytics. This will require effective collaboration with other team members and stakeholders within the Support Functions and Healthineers Business Areas/Lines and strict adherence to deadlines/deliverables, while balancing the need for accuracy and efficiency throughout all aspects of the work.
The Financial Analyst will support the Controller in the following:
- Margin analysis on Deals/Quotations for all products, Margin Analysis tool maintenance
- Controlling tasks including but not limited to budgeting, forecasting, period-end closing, pricing and dispute management. SG&A and Cost center expenses forecasting and monitoring
- Monthly tracking of orders, backlog and revenue stream for reporting and forecasting purposes, contribution margin analysis
- Global Profitability Reporting, NEMA reporting
- Providing Financial commentaries on monthly basis
- Price erosion calculations and analysis
- Support the price book release w/ product hierarchy and price book report updates, work closely with marketing team to position the products in the market place
- JV entries, Intercompany Clearing entries, IFRS15 support.
- Identify and resolve discrepancies by collaborating with factory, logistics and service
- Resolve operational issues, as and when required, with pricing administration, central quotes desk, logistics, sales administration, accounting and field offices
- Support operational improvements and Productivity projects.
The position will be accountable for and measured in terms of:
• Quality and Timeliness of Analytics
• Forecast Accuracy
• Customer orientation and responsiveness in a matrix environment
• Reporting and forecasting process enhancement
• Financial performance of Business Line
Knowledge/Skills, Education and Experience:
- High energy level with a hands-on approach combined with the ability to provide leadership and structure in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Attention to detail, organized and desire for continuous improvement and innovation
- Confident, self-starter with ability to work with minimal direction
- Strong communication skills
- Strong systems aptitude and proficiency, including expert Excel and SAP skills and strong proficiency with Power Point and Think Cell.
- 2 years of experience with SAP or an equivalent ERP system
- Hyperion and Business Objects experience
- BS/BA in Finance, Accounting or related degree with minimum of 5+ years’ experience in finance/controlling/accounting
- An understanding of the Siemens Healthineers structure, tools and processes is a plus