Business Unit: Onshore
Requisition Number: 235424
Primary Location: United States-Florida-Orlando
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 10%
About Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy
With a worldwide installed capacity of 75 GW, Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy has a presence in more than 90 countries and a team of 27,000 employees worldwide. Its end-to-end value chain presence encompasses onshore and offshores wind turbines design, manufacturing, installation as well as cutting-edge service solutions. The global headquarters and legal domicile of the company is located in Zamudio, Spain. The company is listed on the Spanish stock exchange.
Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy, Inc.
Prepare costing for all projects being quoted in NAM region including detailed analysis on the projects, sourcing, costing and technical knowledge of the product.
Act as a liaison between Commercial Sales, Projects and Industrial organization. Understand technical requirements applicable to each forecasted project.
Interface with Proposals for scope of projects.
Perform cost analysis of EXW components for projects.
Perform sourcing analysis based on costing.
Manage EXW cost input including risks & opportunities.
Calculation of cost in internal organization.
Ensure cost costing per project is correct.
Prepare and consolidate regional cost cube.
· Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Accounting, or a related field (or foreign degree equivalent)
· 2 years of experience in the job offered or in an acceptable alternate occupation.
· Must have 2 years of experience with the following skills:
· Experience with technical specifications of product portfolio
· Understanding of regional footprint of internal and external suppliers
· Basic Microsoft Office skills
· Experience working in a matrix organization
· Approximately 10% travel required
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States