Parts Coordinator - BuildingTechnologies - Atlantic Zone
Business Unit: Field Operations
Requisition Number: 235468
Primary Location: United States-Maryland-Beltsville
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: High School Diploma / (GED)
Travel Required: 5%
Order, track, and expedite material using SAP.
Work with warehouse personnel for picking and packing of material from inventory or job stock.
Coordinate large purchases with procurement department to optimize quote/pricing/shipping information
Contact vendors to obtain updated quote/pricing/shipping/technical information.
Manage the field material return process (RMAs), up to and including credit posted to project.
- Required education: High school diploma, state-recognized GED, or state-recognized high school proficiency exam.
- Required experience: Demonstrable aptitude (based on previous experience and/or education) needed to be successful in this role supporting technical buyers.
- Required travel: 5%
- Other requirements:
- Strong knowledge of industry engineering fundamentals and business operations required.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without a current or future need of sponsorship.
Preferred education: Bachelor’s degree.
Preferred experience: SAP