Sr. Clinical Sales Specialist (Sonographer), Atlanta
Business Unit: Business Administration
Requisition Number: 235481
Primary Location: United States-Georgia-Atlanta
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Senior level
Education Required Level: Associate's Degree / College Diploma
Travel Required: 70%
This role reports to the Clinical Sales Manager within the Healthcare sector.
• Provides pre-and/or post sales technical product advice for the development and implementation of customer solutions.
• Participates in the preparation and presentation of technical proposals, including product demonstrations and product prototypes.
• Participates in the preparation and presentation of customer needs-plan to company teams to assure complete plan is feasible within cost, time, and environment constraints.
• Resolves semi-complex technical problems. May provide installation support and post-sales consulting.
• Provides follow-up support in disseminating semi-complex technical information on specific applications.
• Provide expert technical training while delivering excellent customer service.
• Assists in the growth of our business through promotion of new products and upgrades.
• Works closely with the sales team to optimize product and image quality for the customer.
• Qualified candidate must be registered through the ARDMS in abdominal and OB/GYN imaging.
• Must have excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills.
• Demonstrates a basic knowledge of computer skills.
• Willingness to travel extensively to support company goals, up to 75% of the time.
• Past commercial clinical experience preferred, 1+ year.
• Experience with echo a plus.
• Possesses an excellent understanding of ultrasound physics and demonstrates the ability to present technology associated with each key platform.