Zone Sales Director - Ultrasound, West
Business Unit: Ultrasound
Requisition Number: 235495
Primary Location: United States-Arizona-Phoenix
Other Locations: United States-California-Los Angeles, United States-Washington-Seattle, United States-Colorado-Denver
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Senior level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 50%
At Siemens Healthineers, we are passionate about enabling healthcare professionals to deliver high quality patient care, and to do so affordably. A leading global healthcare company, Siemens Healthineers continues to strengthen our portfolio of medical imaging and laboratory diagnostics, while adding new offerings such as managed services, consulting, and healthcare IT services – as well as further technologies in the growing market for therapeutic and molecular diagnostics.
This position assesses the Ultrasound strategic position in the Zone as well as develops and executes a strategic plan to grow Ultrasound sales in the Zone aligned with Zone General Managers, Regional Vice Presidents in the Zone and the VP of ULT Sales. The ZSD manages the TSMs in the Zone to achieve their targets by ensuring that they cover their accounts, build an adequate funnel to achieve their goals, are excellent in customer relationships, sales, presentation, negotiations and closing skills and experience. The ZSD is also responsible for deal escalation process and deal proposals including offer price points. Additional responsibilities include continuous business and sales updates and discussion with the VP of Sales. The ZSD originates and guides implementation of action plans and strategy for continuous sales performance improvement. The ZSD works synergistically with TSMs, and Account Executives to manage customer relationships and secure long term customer retention.
The ZSD Manages and develops personnel, monitors TSM professional developmental needs, establishes and monitors individual performance plans. Additionally, the ZSD assists in the creation of product competency materials and helps formulates associated assessment criteria. This role will also perform other duties as assigned.
The Zone Sales Director reports to the Senior VP Business Management and Sales, Ultrasound Business, North America for Siemens Healthineers.
• Manage a sales team of Territory Sales Managers.
• Develop and maintain close relationships with important accounts in assigned zone(s). Assist in the development of Key Opinion Leaders.
• Identify customer purchasing changes, market trends, and business implications in the Zone for Ultrasound Business.
• Develop Zone Sales Plan to achieve sales targets.
• Support the Ultrasound sales process in assigned zone(s)
• Manages deal escalation process
• Assess TSM technical/professional developmental needs and implements development plans
• Develop, train and coach Territory Sales Managers
• Ensure customer satisfaction through timely follow up on all issues and works closely with ZGM, RVPs, Account Executives, Service and Clinical Support Specialists to coordinate all necessary resources to assist in the customer support effort.
• 3 to 5+ years’ experience in sales management, driving quota and mentoring a team
• Strong business acumen, analytical and strategic thinking required
• Excellent written, presentation and oral communication skills
• Superior communication skills and ability to effectively communicate with stakeholders at many levels within the organization
• Ability to thrive as a member of a collaborative, cross-functional team
• Relentless customer focus
• Excellent organizational skills with capacity to manage cross functional initiatives
• Able to effectively manage and resolve conflict
• Must be willing and able to travel 70% or more as required
• Bachelor’s degree or higher
• Must have a valid driver’s license and a clean driving record over the last three years
• Strong experience interacting with luminary customers in a hospital setting
• Master’s Degree