BHS Floor Support
Business Unit: Logistics and Airport Solutions
Requisition Number: 235499
Primary Location: United States-Texas-Houston
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Entry level
Education Required Level: High School Diploma / (GED)
Travel Required: No
Siemens Postal, Parcel & Airport Logistics LLC is a provider of logistics industry products and solutions. The business comprises a comprehensive portfolio in mail & parcel logistics and automation, airport logistics with baggage handling and air cargo, as well as service offerings supporting our customers with maintenance, operation and optimization. Our customers are airports & airlines, courier express parcel providers, the US Postal Service and commercial postal service providers.
Physical requirements include, but are not limited to:
Lifting (50 to 100 pounds), bending, reaching, climbing, walking, crawling, standing, sitting, climbing stairs, speaking, sight, and/or hearing to complete the job duties.
• Good communication and customer service skills required
• Must be available to work scheduled shift (s), which may require work at night, weekends and holidays as required.
• Attention to detail is very important, teamwork and the ability to perform under pressure and provide excellent client service.
• Ability to pass all background checks and security screenings per airport requirements.
• HS or equivalent required.
• Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States.
Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.