Baggage Handling Systems Mechanic C
Business Unit: Logistics and Airport Solutions
Requisition Number: 235500
Primary Location: United States-Texas-Houston
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Technical Diploma
Travel Required: No
Siemens Postal, Parcel & Airport Logistics LLC is a provider of logistics industry products and solutions. The business comprises a comprehensive portfolio in mail & parcel logistics and automation, airport logistics with baggage handling and air cargo, as well as service offerings supporting our customers with maintenance, operation and optimization. Our customers are airports & airlines, courier express parcel providers, the US Postal Service and commercial postal service providers.
Provide accurate and timely written reports of safety, and operational and maintenance issues.
Interpret data and suggest maintenance schedule/activity adjustments to the Manager.
Ensure all Preventative and Predictive Maintenance practices and procedures are followed.
Performing Emergency repairs.
General cleanup of work areas.
Physical requirements may include, but are not limited to:
Education / Knowledge / Experience:
• Electro-Electronics skills preferred
• Excellent Customer Relationship skills.
• Maintenance work flow training (scheduling, PM tasking, work order creation, etc…)
Adhering to safety regulations and safe work practices.
• Basic skills involving organization, management, communication, computer, math, and reading schematics.
• Ability to pass all background checks and security screenings per airport requirements.
• The ability to work varying 24 x 7 shifts and Holiday as determined by management.
• Experience: Up to two years of relevant experience
• Education Required: Associates Degree or equivalent experience
• Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States.
Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.