Business Unit: Ultrasound
Requisition Number: 235515
Primary Location: United States-California-Mountain View
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Senior level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 15%
Are you passionate about Content Marketing and Digital Marketing Channels and want to contribute to helping clinicians and hospitals save people’s lives?
With more than 45,000 employees in 73 countries worldwide, Siemens Healthineers is committed to the success of healthcare institutions as well as to the health and well-being of every patient who seeks medical attention.
Siemens Healthineers is one of the world's market leaders in medical imaging, laboratory diagnostics and healthcare information technologies. Generating close to $15 Billion in annual revenue.
Siemens Healthineers is looking for a highly motivated and passionate Digital Content Marketing Lead for our Ultrasound Imaging Business Area.
This is an opportunity to drive the market adoption of pioneering Ultrasound medical imaging solutions through our existing and future digital marketing channels.
You will be responsible for developing, implementing and executing digital content marketing plans for an entire portfolio of Ultrasound solutions to grow our digital footprint and attract potential customers and retain existing ones.
Your day-to-day tasks include coordinating with all key stakeholders within our Ultrasound organization to create and develop engaging content tailored to each different marketing communications channels.
As a Global Digital Content Marketing Manager, you will be expected to be the brand evangelist and key brand ambassador for our Ultrasound business. You must have extraordinary written, editorial and communications skills and the ability to connect with internal and external influencers worldwide.
You will create and develop marketing content that promotes the benefits of our Ultrasound solutions and Ultrasound brand. You will be on the content lookout for new stories that are aligned with our vision and strategy. You will work internally with key stakeholders to create content and stories that can promote our Ultrasound brand as a strong healthcare business partner and employer of choice.
Your role includes but it is not limited to:
· Devising content strategies to drive online traffic to the company website and social media channels.
· Analyze online metrics to improve to the content and generate more engagement.
· Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns.
· Utilize a range of techniques including paid search, SEO and PPC.
· Driving the social media content strategy for the company.
· Managing online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness.
· Responsibility for planning and budgetary control of digital content marketing plan.
· Evaluating customer and competitive online content presence.
· Review new marketing channels and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital content marketing.
· Defining and understanding the online/digital personas and how they engage with our content
· BS/BA in Marketing, Journalist or Liberal Arts
· Masters or equivalent educational background in digital marketing highly preferred
· Experience managing PPC, SEO, Email marketing, social media and Affiliate programs.
· At least 5 years of experience in content marketing, marketing or journalism
· Experience in online brand management
· Fluent in English; both verbally and in writing
· Ability to work independently
· Excellent communicator and strong content creation skills
· Analytical problem solver
· Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practices.
· Knowledge and experience in Healthcare or Lifesciences