Senior Global Product Marketing Manager - Healthcare
Business Unit: Ultrasound
Requisition Number: 235516
Primary Location: United States-California-Mountain View
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Senior level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 35%
Are you passionate about Marketing and want to contribute to helping doctors and hospitals save people’s lives?
With more than 45,000 employees in 73 countries worldwide, Siemens Healthineers is committed to the success of healthcare institutions as well as to the health and well-being of every patient who seeks medical attention.
Siemens Healthineers is one of the world's market leaders in medical imaging, laboratory diagnostics and healthcare information technologies. Generating close to $15 Billion in annual revenue.
Siemens Healthineers is looking for a highly motivated, experienced and passionate Senior Global Marketing Manager for our Ultrasound Imaging Business Area.
This is an opportunity to drive the market adoption of pioneering and high-end Ultrasound imaging devices.
You will be responsible for developing, implementing and executing strategic marketing plans for our high-end premium general imaging Ultrasound medical devices and solutions to attract potential customers and retain existing ones.
Your day-to-day tasks include managing and coordinating with marketing and creative staff, leading market research efforts to uncover the viability of current and existing products/services, and liaising with media organizations and advertising agencies.
You will need to identify segment opportunities (demographic, clinical, competitive) globally and create and implement appropriate programs and promotions to address targeted market opportunities.
Analyze assigned market segment and define key market needs, growth opportunities and loyalty drivers. Develop operating plans, set expectations, achieve results.
You must be a great business leader as well as a great marketing leader. That’s because you will be responsible for working with executives to determine budgets and targets and developing pricing strategies for products and services.
You will be the lead in developing and executing a go-to-market plan that includes but is not exclusive to defining product positioning, pricing, naming, promotional strategy and messaging.
You will collect and understand competitive dynamics so as to predict future behaviors, position Siemens Healthineers as a the partner and solution of choice for our customers and provide the sales organization a “winning” go-to-market approach.
As a Global Marketing Manager, you will be expected to be the brand evangelist and key spokesperson for our high-end premium solutions. You must have extraordinary communication and presentation skills and the ability to connect with key opinion leaders worldwide.
The Role will require a close collaboration with all functions within the broader Siemens Healthineers Ultrasound Marketing and Sales team as well as with our R&D, Service, Product Management, Supply Chain Management departments and external business partners.
· BS/BA in Marketing, Biomedical Engineering or Lifesciences
· Experience in B2B marketing, preferably at a global level
· Masters or equivalent educational background (MBA highly preferred)
· At least 7 years of experience in marketing or product marketing
· Experience in the healthcare or life science industry
· Experience in developing and executing go-to-market plans
· Experience in product launches
· Fluent in English; both verbally and in writing
· Ability to work independently
· Great communicator and strong presentation skills
· Analytical problem solver
· Ability to work with all levels within an organization including C-level executives
· Proven ability to influence and motivate peers and superiors both inside and outside of marketing
· Knowledge and experience in Ultrasound medical imaging
· Clinical knowledge
· Understanding of radiology and sonography