POC Product Trainer
Business Unit: Strategy, Marketing & Communications
Requisition Number: 235558
Primary Location: United States-Pennsylvania-Malvern
Other Locations: United States-New York-Tarrytown, United States-Illinois-Deerfield
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Senior level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 60%
With 45,000 employees Siemens Healthineers is one of the world’s largest suppliers of technology to the healthcare industry and a leader in medical imaging, laboratory diagnostics and healthcare IT. All supported by a comprehensive portfolio of clinical consulting, training, and services available across the globe and tailored to customers’ needs. So that more people can have a life that is longer, richer, and more filled with happiness.
For more information, please visit: http://www.usa.siemens.com/healthineers
Leads initiatives for training of company sales employees to develop sales and technical competencies including skills required for the company to achieve strategic business objectives. Explores trends, innovations, and applications within the training industry. Conceptualizes and leads initiatives for highly complex technical and sales training programs. Directs the evaluation process to determine the effectiveness of all programs for ongoing best practice enhancement.
Works closely with Senior Management to establish competency levels for sales organization and develop programs to support the defined strategic goals across multiple disciplines. Often is required to create/conceptualize new systems, programs, or products with significant business impact.. Working in collaboration with the DX, LD, and POC Organization and DX, LD, and POC marketing this position will be part of the Leadership team and participate in regular calls and region meetings.
-Develop and implement the overall sales training strategy for the DX, LD, and POC sales team that maximizes performance and sales results
- Conduct regular field travel with New Hires and identified sales representatives through working with the leadership team
- Develop and execute a sales training program aligned with the Marketing and Organizational strategies
- Provide feedback on observed behaviors (field rides, classroom etc.) to the leadership team
- Deliver or Assist in the delivery of formal training programs, which could include but are not limited to the following: New
Hire Training, Sales Product Training, Mentorship program, Advanced Sales Training and product launches
- Continually evaluate all sales training activities to identify areas for improvement and drive overall effectiveness
- Responsible for measuring ROI of sales training programs
- Provide written feedback to the management team based on observations post field rides, classes etc.
- Consistently increase knowledge and awareness of changes in the healthcare industry including healthcare reform and
industry trends while keeping pace with training and development innovation
- Be the product expert for the product lines he/she will be responsible for
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
BS/BA in related discipline, or advanced degree, where required, or equivalent combination of education and experience. Certification may be required in some areas.
Demonstrates and applies advanced knowledge of concepts, practices, and procedures for area managed and expert knowledge of other areas in the company and how they interact. Demonstrates advance understanding and application of management approaches for work direction, motivation, and performance management.
Typically 7+ years of successful experience in healthcare diagnostics sales, marketing or training and successful demonstration of Key Responsibilities and Knowledge as presented above. Must have experience in developing Sales Education programs and management development curriculum.