Sales Manager - Automation, Fire & Security - Pittsburgh, PA
Business Unit: Field Operations
Requisition Number: 235587
Primary Location: United States-Pennsylvania-Bridgeville
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: High School Diploma / (GED)
Travel Required: 10%
The Siemens Building Technologies Division is the North American market leader for safe and secure, energy-efficient and environmentally-friendly buildings and infrastructure. As a technology partner, service provider, and system integrator, Building Technologies has offerings for fire protection; life safety; and security as well as building automation; heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC); and energy management. Since 1995, Siemens has helped to modernize nearly 7,000 buildings worldwide, including important American landmarks such as World Trade Center Memorial, Times Square Building, Carnegie Hall, Walt Disney World and the Mount Vernon Estate.
For more information, please visit: http://www.siemens.com/businesses/us/en/buildingtechnologies.htm
Siemens Building Technologies is currently searching for an experienced Sales Manager for our Pittsburgh, PA branch located in Bridgeville, PA. This position will manage sales and account management staff, as well as the successful implementation of projects that support sales activities for our Automation, Fire, and Security business lines for both Solutions (New Construction) and Service sales.
• Guides the overall operation of sales to ensure achievement of goals and objectives directly or through subordinate staff.
• Guides sales efforts of unit's Account Representatives to meet and exceed sales revenue, profit, and/or expense objectives for direct sales.
• Guides brand strategy to meet or exceed objectives established for each brand.
• Guides sales efforts of sales support engineers, account representatives, and administrative personnel.
• Develops growth forecasts for entire business unit to ensure the highest level of service.
• Guides the performance management process for subordinate staff.
• Guides the development of strategic plans to penetrate accounts and secure contracts.
• Successfully defines work flows, jobs, and reporting relationships to obtain optimum effectiveness.
• Develops departmental budgets and/or business plans for a small to mid-size department or business unit.
• Typical responsibility for innovation is to continuously enhance or improve existing policies, products, and methods.
• Identifies resource needs and develops justification.
• Recommends/ determines organizational structures and supervisory relationships for own segment of company.
• Responsible for overall success of branch sales segments.
• Will be responsible for performance management of all direct reports (to include hiring, firing, and promotions).
• BS/BA in Business or related field preferred.
• Able to successfully demonstrate knowledge of current Siemens products and services with collaboration between automation, fire, security, mechanical, electrical and enterprise.
• Must be experience in CRM software.
• 10 years of successful experience in managing sales force, preferable in a directly related industry.
• 5+ years successful experience in direct sales in a directed related industry.
• Individual must possess a valid Driver's license in good standing.
• Individual must be at least 21 years of age in order to participate in the required Siemens vehicle plan.
• Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the Unites States.
• Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.