Senior Cybersecurity Product Manager
Business Unit: Controls and Digitalization
Requisition Number: 235591
Primary Location: United States-Florida-Orlando
Other Locations: United States-District of Columbia-Washington, United States-Georgia-Alpharetta
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 20%
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering
excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationally for more than
165 years. As a global technology company, Siemens is rigorously
leveraging the advantages that this setup provides. To tap business
opportunities in both new and established markets, the Company is
organized in seven Divisions: Power and Gas, Power Generation Services,
Energy Management, Building Technologies, Digital Factory, Process
Industries and Drives, and Financial Services.
Siemens is the leading service partner for ensuring high reliability and
optimal performance of rotating power equipment within the utility, oil &
gas, and industrial processing industries worldwide – as well as for wind
turbines. Siemens’ extensive national network of service technicians is able
to quickly and comprehensively offer expert service to maximize the
lifecycle of power generation equipment, helping to ensure reliability and
For more information, please visit:
The Siemens Cybersecurity organization is growing its industrial cybersecurity business and product portfolio. The Product Lifecycle Manager (PLM) will contribute to a rapidly growing business responsible for helping customers handle risk to their industrial environments and adapting service approaches as threats and customer / business needs evolve. We are seeking someone who will take responsibility for leading the development of products in the cybersecurity portfolio, including service solutions. In this role, you will use your experience to handle existing products and to identify, develop and commercialize new product solutions. You will be involved with assessing customer needs, market conditions, regulatory requirements and competition to prioritize portfolio expansion.
We will look for you to successfully lead cross functional teams, display strong project management skills, and influence people across and up the organization. You will report directly to the Head of Cybersecurity Portfolio Development.
- Lead cross-functional project teams in end-to-end cybersecurity product development.
- Develop business cases, cost basis, margins, pricing, major projects, market entry/ exit, and overall strategic direction for the products within the position’s responsibility.
- Coordinate with organizations including, Legal, Finance, Go-to-Market, Engineering, and Procurement to develop new, commercial-ready products.
- Engage with Solution Architects, Product Owners and Development to define and refine solutions, and to prioritize product features based on business needs.
- Establish product positioning and value propositions.
- Generate collateral to be used by marketing and sales on the product launch and go to market strategy to ensure that products are successful in the marketplace upon release.
- Support regional teams with product training.
- Serve as the technical authority within the area of responsibility. Lead product development and maintenance budgets for assigned projects. Work with minimal supervision on complex projects.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
We look for the following to be successful in this position:
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or similar.
- 7+ years of product management experience required, with the ability to lead highly complex projects across cross-functional teams.
- 5+ years of experience with cybersecurity and/or industrial controls systems. High level of critical thinking in bringing successful resolution to high-impact, complex, and/or cross-functional challenges.
- Ability to distill complex issues into concrete challenges / decision-points for senior management.
- Data analysis skills, technical expertise, customer & field interactions, business insight.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
You will move to the front of the pack if you have:
- Master’s degree preferred. Experience working in a global R&D function.
- Some P&L responsibility or budget management experience.
At Siemens, we live and cultivate an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our company’s success. We utilize lean principles to continually improve our processes and customers’ experience. We trust and empower our leaders to act as owners, self-direct their teams and innovate to succeed.
Can you see yourself learning, growing, and succeeding in this exciting position? If so, we would like to meet you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.