Project Management Specialist Grants Manager
Business Unit: Strategy, Marketing & Communications
Requisition Number: 235616
Primary Location: United States-Pennsylvania-Malvern
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 10%
At Siemens Healthineers, we are passionate about enabling healthcare professionals to deliver high quality patient care, and to do so affordably. A leading global healthcare company, Siemens Healthineers continues to strengthen our portfolio of medical imaging and laboratory diagnostics, while adding new offerings such as managed services, consulting, and healthcare IT services – as well as further technologies in the growing market for therapeutic and molecular diagnostics.
Siemens Healthineers develops innovations that support better patient outcomes with greater efficiencies, giving providers the confidence they need to meet the clinical, operational and financial challenges of a changing healthcare landscape.
The Siemens Healthineers Collaborations group is currently searching for a highly motivated individual to manage the North American government grants process. The main focus of the Grants Manager would be the identification of Academic Industrial Partnership Grants opportunities and management of grant applications and awarded grants. The Grants Manager will work closely with Siemens Healthineers and Academic scientists throughout the grants process.
In addition to the grants related responsibilities, the individual will be working closely with other team members of the Collaborations administration community.
The role requires independent administration of multifaceted projects including clear and timely communication.
· Function as Siemens Healthineers government grants administrator
o Oversee conflicts of interest policies, invoicing, government and university interactions, and monitor time keeping responsibilities
o Identify new grant opportunities using NIH and other portals
· Independently manage the administrative steps involved in collaboration projects
· Interact with Collaboration Manger, Compliance, Regulatory, Finance, Legal, and other functions within Siemens
· Interact with global headquarters collaboration administration to generate support agreements
· Interact with external research collaboration partners as it relates to the administrative process
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
In this section, please outline exactly what knowledge/skills, education, and experiences are required to be considered for this position. All of these may not be applicable to each position.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher
- Experience in Contract Management
- Travel requirement is less than 10%
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Independent and able to drive projects from beginning to end
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
In this section, please outline exactly what knowledge/skills, education, and experiences are preferred but NOT required to be considered for this position.
- Experience in Grants Management is a strong plus
- Experience with Exari Contracts or Exari DocGen
Data Base Management experience