Siemens PLM Software’s STAR-CCM+ Technical Product Management group is seeking dynamic and motivated professionals to expand the team of Product Managers. The team is responsible for managing and communicating customer and market requirements, helping shape product direction, as well as promoting and educating the field on the latest product features and enhancements.
This role presents an exciting opportunity to strengthen and shape Simcenter STAR-CCM+’s High Performance Computing (HPC) capabilities to ensure it continues to be the best-in-class solution for Multiphysics analysis. The responsibilities of this position include managing and growing HPC solution partners, assessing the suitability and applicability of new hardware and software technologies, as well as understanding, investigating and anticipating customers’ product requirements. The successful candidate will work closely with the development teams to effectively communicate requirements relating to code framework and architecture as well as helping define future product strategy.
- Interact with customer support and business development teams to identify users’ and market requirements
- Work closely with external stakeholders, including end users and IT teams, to understand their engineering challenges and how Simcenter STAR-CCM+ can be leveraged to solve them
- Develop and effectively communicate product requirements to the software development organization
- Prioritize feature requests and work with development teams to plan future product content, new features, and enhancements
- Work with HPC partners to understand and deliver a best-in-class solution for multi-physics simulation
- Be a visible champion through the creation, and promotion, of high quality go to market content, working in close collaboration with Marketing and other customer facing teams
- Contribute to long-term product strategy
- Report progress of Simcenter STAR-CCM+ upcoming releases to the rest of the organization
- Promote benefits of new STAR-CCM+ versions both internally and to our customers.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- At least 5 years’ experience working in a software environment with experience in technical product management and it’s processes
- A minimum of a Master’s Degree in Engineering or Computer Science
- Excellent communications skills in English, both written and verbal, including the ability to create and deliver clear, concise presentations
- Willingness to tackle new challenges as part of a team or independently
- Highly motivated, able to show initiative and accountability within a dynamic work environment
- Ability to travel internationally.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
-Experience with High Performance Computing
-Experience with CAE