Client Service Administrator - Building Automation/HVAC Controls (Open location OH, PA, TN)
Business Unit: Field Operations
Requisition Number: 235684
Primary Location: United States-Ohio-Worthington
Other Locations: United States-Ohio-Cincinnati, United States-Tennessee-Nashville, United States-Ohio-Garfield Heights
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Entry level
Education Required Level: High School Diploma / (GED)
Travel Required: 10%
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationality for more than 165 years. As a global technology company, Siemens is rigorously leveraging the advantages that this setup provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets, the Company is organized in nine Divisions: Power and Gas, Wind Power and Renewables, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Mobility, Digital Factory, Process Industries and Drives, Healthineers and Financial Services.
The Siemens Building Technologies Division is the world market leader for safe, energy efficient and environmentally friendly buildings and infrastructure. As a technology partner, consultant, service provider, system integrator and product supplier, Building Technologies offers fire protection, security, building automation, heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) and energy management products and services.
For more information, please visit: http://www.siemens.com/businesses/us/en/building-technologies.htm
Client Service Administrator – Account Management, Maintenance Planning
and iBase Administration
Our contributions sometimes aren’t very apparent – but our innovations have made history. The Siemens Building Technologies Division is searching for a dynamic Jr. Client Service Account Manager (CSA) to establish the foundation for our customer’s overall sales, service and digital experience. As a Jr. CSA, you will be accountable for the delivery of service for assigned customer accounts. Your responsibilities include serving as the main customer contact, developing technical maintenance plans, verifying the services and schedules with the customer, and conducting Quality Assurance calls.
What else will you do?
Our Client Service Administrators review field work orders and inspection reports to identify deficiencies and / or optimization opportunities, and develop customer proposals. In addition, you will handle approximately 500 agreements and a high frequency of customer interaction daily.
Other exciting tasks of this role include developing crafting detailed technical maintenance and operations plans to meet contractual obligations of large service agreements and serving as internal point of contact. Reviewing booking packages and planning customers’ service schedules, for new and renewed contracts, including time based preventive maintenance, anticipatory and predictive services are also a part of the role.
From handling accounts to generating proposals, this position serves as an entry level position for individuals wanting to advance into technical or Sales positions. We will work with you to develop yourself and build a career at Siemens.
We will have you working in a team environment. This will be vital as in this role, you will work alongside the following team members:
- Service Sales for scope and dedications of agreements.
- Solutions Sales for installed equipment.
- iBase Administrator (to ensure iBase is set up for maintenance planning)
- Client Service Manager, to finalize service schedule and reconcile for service recap reporting.
- Service Coordinators (to ensure schedules are executed)
- Renewal Coordinator (to ensure contract scope is updated / correct)
- Field Technician/Specialists onsite and in AM Digital Service Center (to ensure delivery of agreed upon scope / dedications, part deliveries …)
- Customers on service agreements < $10k for Automation and < $5k for Fire & Security.
What requirements will you need?
- Technical school or Associates degree (2 year) preferred.
- Combination of education (High School or GED required) and experience will also be considered.
- Knowledgeable in business processes, standard practices, tools, and financial systems within branch Service operations.
- Strong accuracy and attention to detail for quality of data needed.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, knowledge of computers s financial know-how and effective project management skills.
- Strong problem solving ability.
- Ability to read and understand service contract scope & proposal.
- Knowledge and experience in SAP or other maintenance & planning tools.
- Overall understanding of building management systems and products in automation, fire detection and security applications.
- Legally authorized to work in the United States and not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment.